Why I am here

General discussion about computer chess...
LiquidNitrogen

Why I am here

Post by LiquidNitrogen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 am

I just wanted to say, I support your withdrawal from TalkChess.com 110%

Personally, I can't stand Graham Banks and his attitude.

He's so full of himself and he actually believes that his moderation is perfect.

Graham, I just wanted to say, thanks for giving me a reason to leave TalkChess.com and come here.

Kevin Frayer

Re: Why I am here

Post by Kevin Frayer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 am

LiquidNitrogen wrote:I just wanted to say, I support your withdrawal from TalkChess.com 110%

He's so full of himself and he actually believes that his moderation is perfect.

Graham, I just wanted to say, thanks for giving me a reason to leave TalkChess.com and come here.
The reason I am here is somebody told me one of you fellows could tell me who was behind the fence on the grassy knoll in Dallas in 1963. Any help on that one?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 am

Kevin Frayer wrote:
LiquidNitrogen wrote:I just wanted to say, I support your withdrawal from TalkChess.com 110%

The reason I am here is somebody told me one of you fellows could tell me who was behind the fence on the grassy knoll in Dallas in 1963. Any help on that one?
Nice to see you Kevin. Sent Marc a mail yesterday, but hope he can forgive the long delay.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

LiquidNitrogen

Post by LiquidNitrogen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 am

Kevin Frayer wrote:
Well, the grassy knoll was somewhat open, so there were a few people milling about.

And shots rang out from multiple directions, unless you believe Arlen Specter's "magic bullet" theory.

Kevin Frayer

Post by Kevin Frayer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 am

It is good to see you as well, Franklin.

Don't hesitate to wake me up when the Empire puts the Death Star in orbit around this forum. I will jump into my X-wing fighter ready to do battle.

By the way the kill shot came from the sewer drain less than 20 feet from Kennedy.

Marc Greenhaw

Post by Marc Greenhaw » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 am

Great to be here on this new Forum. I am happy as well to see you here to Franklin. As always a pleasure to soak in all your knowledge Mr. Kevin Frayer and see you here.

Nelson Hernandez

Post by Nelson Hernandez » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:50 am

I am here to read why the rest of you guys are here.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:12 am

Marc Greenhaw wrote:Great to be here on this new Forum. I am happy as well to see you here to Franklin. As always a pleasure to soak in all your knowledge Mr. Kevin Frayer and see you here.
Forum as this was only a matter of time.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

Kevin Frayer

Post by Kevin Frayer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 am

Nelson Hernandez wrote:I am here to read why the rest of you guys are here.
The truth is Nelson, I read the TalkChess and Rybka forums every day, but all the interesting things take place in sub-forms the public can not access. So many of my post on these other sites were ether deleted or moved to non accessible areas, I stopped posting.

I would like to put these other forums behind me now, but I would be willing to bet, you do not know the extent these guys went to keep my words from reaching the public. It was not all about clones and you know it, it was about ideology. It was and is about commercial exploitation of computer chess.

Nice to see you here Nelson, welcome aboard.

Peter C

Post by Peter C » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

And I'm here to read why Nelson Hernandez wants to read about why other people want to be here. :P

Actually, I'm tired of the censorship on other forums.

Peter