London based chess programmer?

General discussion about computer chess...
Junkflap

London based chess programmer?

Post by Junkflap » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 pm

If you are based in or near London and have experience in messing about with chess engines and, ideally, some knowledge of app programming, then you are just who I'm looking for.

Menggaris are a brand new game development house with lines secured to decent funding, and our first project is a take on Chess. I am looking for an experienced programmer to lead the development side of things. The initial project is short and simple (and would be paid), but possibilities exist to go on to a more involved arrangement if we are working well together.

If you are interested, please get in touch on junkflap at gmail dot com.

Colin Warner,
Founder, Menggaris Ventures Ltd.

Octopus

Re: London based chess programmer?

Post by Octopus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Junkflap wrote:If you are based in or near London ...
Probably Germany would be too far away ...

User923005

Re: London based chess programmer?

Post by User923005 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:48 am

Junkflap wrote:If you are based in or near London and have experience in messing about with chess engines and, ideally, some knowledge of app programming, then you are just who I'm looking for.

Menggaris are a brand new game development house with lines secured to decent funding, and our first project is a take on Chess. I am looking for an experienced programmer to lead the development side of things. The initial project is short and simple (and would be paid), but possibilities exist to go on to a more involved arrangement if we are working well together.

If you are interested, please get in touch on junkflap at gmail dot com.

Colin Warner,
Founder, Menggaris Ventures Ltd.
Colin Frayn is a chess programmer who lives in England. I don't know if he lives in London or not.
Here is his web page:
http://www.frayn.net/