Seeking Help from Expert Online Chess Players and Devs - Solving Cheating

General discussion about computer chess...
ArthurKanishov

Seeking Help from Expert Online Chess Players and Devs - Solving Cheating

Post by ArthurKanishov » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Dear OpenChess community,

My name is Arty, I'm the co-founder of an online chess head-to-head gaming platform called WagerMatch. We're currently still setting up and are pre-launch.

We have a desire to do what many people on here believe is impossible, which is to solve the cheating problem in online Chess. We are uniquely well positioned to solve this issue, in a way that other chess platforms are not, which is why we know we can achieve this goal with the right help.

We are looking to eliminate the vast majority of online cheating on our platform, not all of it, as that's very likely unattainable - we want players to feel as comfortable playing on our platform as they do playing on Pokerstars, for example.

We have some great ideas in the works that we've received some positive feedback on (fresher ideas than what you'll see in my post history, for you detectives), and we're about 80% of the way there, but we need help.

Specifically, we need help from someone who knows chess, who knows cheating, and can help give us feedback on our existing defense system ideas, and provide us with their perspective and FRESH IDEAS on what more we can do in terms of statistical/automated cheating detection.

If you consider yourself as a strong chess player (ideally 1800+ but not required), are comfortable working with cheating scripts/bots, and would like to participate in a unique opportunity to change online Chess, then please give me a DM.

I will not go into detail on what we have in store so far, but am happy to share via DM or better yet via a call/google meet/zoom so we can just show you what we've done so far.

If interested, please DM me.

Atlas2200

Re: Seeking Help from Expert Online Chess Players and Devs - Solving Cheating

Post by Atlas2200 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:17 pm

Hello I'm interested