Lichess Bots

General discussion about computer chess...
STUDENT_MASTER

Re: Lichess Bots

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:49 am

:lol: Dear I baibur
Leave him with his childish behaviour. I guess its true when they say the more you grow up the more the mind becomes that of a child.

Atleast now its clear that the nigga Nemeth is nothing more but a cheater as well, who attacks people for no reason. Now its clear why this nigga attacks other authors
#1 his a kid
#2 He thinks whatever fame he believes he has in his mind is being taken by these authors :lol:

what a kid, i would say grow up but its would make you worse :lol:

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:31 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:31 pm
I'm currently discussing with a friend (who plays Lichess as a human) via email, and he agrees with me:

The worst thing is that someone who is less successful is trying to suggest to people that the rules have been broken. Ultimately, everyone can play the way they want. The ProteusSF probably has a lot of time and plays thousands of games against weak opponents. What should you do there? I can call him unfair, but I can't come up with my own rules (that aren't Lichess's) and call someone a rule breaker. Just because I made up my own rules. There is a points system on Lichess and it works well. For example, if you have 3100 Elo, you have to win around 500 games in a row against Elo 2500 to get +100 Elo. Just a single draw (or a system crash) costs 50 to 100 Elo points. This is also why: Anyone who, like this ProteusSF, has played 500 winning games in a row against a single opponent will lose more points in a draw than someone who has only played 50 games against the same opponent. The server remembers all duels and calculates accordingly. Phew, winning 500 times in a row is quite an achievement. That's why there is such a points system. At some point you will get +1 Elo after every 5th game and no point at all 4 times before that. Everyone should play as they please as long as they follow the rules. It's my bad luck when a computer gamer has so much time to play thousands of games and win all of them! I can be angry about it, but I can't present my own rules as if they were from Lichess just to suggest to the world that such a player is playing unfairly.
Hi Eduard, i'm the creator of the leaderboards od BOTs on lichess. It's me who banned you.
So, in your message, you say that "I can't come up with my own rules (that aren't Lichess's)"
So, i'll take the term of service "Boosting - This is where a rating is artificially inflated" in the list of what is forbidden. So, you artificially inflated your elo by playing weak Bots in repetition. We'll take for example @Ingrid-Vengeance on lichess. You can look at his account and you'll see she's at 3100 in Horde. How? By playing only weaker opponents for "boosting" his elo. So, lichess banned her from their leaderboards.
So, even if our leaderboards aren't official, we respect lichess' rules to build our leaderboards. You can agree or not, but we're doing the same thing than lichess in an official thing.
So, i'm sorry but you're BOT who are 3100 elo is not better than 2900 BOTs on lichess, which play fair.

Friendly,
tt-stockfish

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:14 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:46 am
IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:09 pm
OrgZ wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:10 pm
Question to the community

why is it that you create bots that do not accept challenges but only send challenges to other bots, what do you expect?

and why do you open many useless accounts? that just show high ratings and never used, what's the point of creating the bot, isn't it that it can play?

lets us work together people, there very good bots there on lichess but some wanna play on their terms only.

great bots that work with everyone that i hv seen thus far
1. Resolutebot
2. Raspfish
3.LordNTR
3.Vanilla_v2
4. ReinforcementTrial
5. Yobot
6.Torombot
7.FrozenightEngine
8.expositor
9.AKS-Mantissa

etc, many want to send but dont recieve. that is not right :x

TR
Can you please point out which bots do that? Do you have your own bot? The point is that some bots just play very specific time controls, as I said on the other forum that is attached to needs and resources. Bots that dont accept challlenges just get less games and less opponents to play, tho with all of my bots I try to accept as much time controls and games as possible

If you can point out the useless accounts too, I'd like to know :)
there quiet a few ttbot is one of them. and you are right i agree some have specifics that i know. indeed i do have one.
Hi orgz,
Yes my Bot doesn't receive challenges. However he runs on matchmaking and plays with all BOTs. if you're BOT is online and accept challenges, there's a lot of chance that he'll challenge you :)

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:23 am

👍

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:40 am

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:56 am

OrgZ