Lichess Bots

General discussion about computer chess...
IbaiBuR

Re: Lichess Bots

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:54 am

Since you keep complaining saying that your rating was not "established" during the previous games, lets talk about today's games (until the time of writing this post).

Today, @EdoBot has played 46 games(source: https://pixeldrain.com/u/L2c1FwWZ), it won 39:

- 28 of them (71,8%) against @SaxtonEngine, which currently has 400-450 elo less than your BOT (in bullet)
- 10 of them against @pawn_git, which currently has almost 400 elo less than your BOT (in blitz)
- 1 of them against @expositor, which current has 400 elo less than your BOT (in bullet)

So, in sum, today and until the time of writing this post, out of 39 wins, 39 of them (100%) were against BOTs with mostly 400-450 elo less than your BOT.

Again, is this fair really? What is your excuse now?

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:38 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:54 am
Since you keep complaining saying that your rating was not "established" during the previous games, lets talk about today's games (until the time of writing this post).

Today, @EdoBot has played 46 games(source: https://pixeldrain.com/u/L2c1FwWZ), it won 39:

- 28 of them (71,8%) against @SaxtonEngine, which currently has 400-450 elo less than your BOT (in bullet)
- 10 of them against @pawn_git, which currently has almost 400 elo less than your BOT (in blitz)
- 1 of them against @expositor, which current has 400 elo less than your BOT (in bullet)

So, in sum, today and until the time of writing this post, out of 39 wins, 39 of them (100%) were against BOTs with mostly 400-450 elo less than your BOT.

I don't think he has played any games against Africaata. I don't think I've seen that nickname when I analyze the games. But what Ibai comments is overwhelmingly logical. I also started from scratch, and I left the bot playing, in fact Ibai configured botli for me and it plays against other very strong bots and sometimes some weaker ones, but I think it has an elo restriction and if there is a big difference it doesn't accept the challenge.

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:59 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:54 am

who's cherry picking now :lol: nigga attacks another nigga for cherry picking but still does the same fuck! :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:08 pm

IbaiBuR I tell you one last: You accuse me of playing dishonestly. After just 73 Bullet games starting with 2000 Elo, you want to know that I'm a cheater and use the word "Banned". That's a disgrace. You are defaming me and my friends with this. You are a ghost hunter who doesn't want to accept that others are more successful than you. To do this, you have developed your own rules and act as if these rules were from Lichess. You're suggesting to people that we've broken Lichess rules, which isn't true! Lichess developed the Elo system. But you want to portray me as unfair even though I haven't broken any rules. You are worse than ProteusSF because he follows the rules but you make your own rules that don't apply. ProteusSFF is just bragging, but you are defaming other players who play correctly according to the rules. That's worse, that's insulting. I'll contact Lichess. Keep it up, configure the bots for others, find your friends, but stop insulting me as unfair and discriminating against me. Bye.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:31 pm

I'm currently discussing with a friend (who plays Lichess as a human) via email, and he agrees with me:

The worst thing is that someone who is less successful is trying to suggest to people that the rules have been broken. Ultimately, everyone can play the way they want. The ProteusSF probably has a lot of time and plays thousands of games against weak opponents. What should you do there? I can call him unfair, but I can't come up with my own rules (that aren't Lichess's) and call someone a rule breaker. Just because I made up my own rules. There is a points system on Lichess and it works well. For example, if you have 3100 Elo, you have to win around 500 games in a row against Elo 2500 to get +100 Elo. Just a single draw (or a system crash) costs 50 to 100 Elo points. This is also why: Anyone who, like this ProteusSF, has played 500 winning games in a row against a single opponent will lose more points in a draw than someone who has only played 50 games against the same opponent. The server remembers all duels and calculates accordingly. Phew, winning 500 times in a row is quite an achievement. That's why there is such a points system. At some point you will get +1 Elo after every 5th game and no point at all 4 times before that. Everyone should play as they please as long as they follow the rules. It's my bad luck when a computer gamer has so much time to play thousands of games and win all of them! I can be angry about it, but I can't present my own rules as if they were from Lichess just to suggest to the world that such a player is playing unfairly.
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:52 pm

You do not answer to my questions. I answered to yours but you refuse to answer seemingly.

Because they are your first games it is justified that you only play against weak BOTs? Really?

When did I insult your friends?! When did I say I am more or less successful than you? How can you compare the success of 2 players when one of them just plays against 5 weak BOTs while the other plays in auto mode against everyone?

When did I say the rules are from Lichess?! I clearly stated that the Leaderboard is unofficial and it has its own rules! But I never ever said thay they were the Lichess rules! LOL!

Why do you have to mention ProteusSF again? He has nothing to do with this discussion! Get it off your mind please! By the way, you are doing almost the exact same thing as him, keep it up!

You are always complaining about other players but when you do something similar (only playing against weak BOTs) you say it is completely fair and honest to do it. You are a complete joke!

Again, what are you going to say to Lichess?! "Hello, they removed me from an unofficial BOTs rating list because they say I broke their rules since I only played against weak BOTs" Are you serious? Come on, Eduard.

I did not suggest you that you broke the Lichess rules, but the Leaderboard rules, I also made that very clear! Do not change my words!

I have put up evidence 2 times already, from more than 1 of your accounts, I dont mind if you dont want to accept and I could not care less about your friend's opinion. And the Lichess developers are going to care probably the same about your report, because you do not have a valid argument to report me. You are only going to do it because I exposed your way of playing and you feel harmed.

Leave me alone, and go with your friends to PlayChess (since you dont like Lichess).

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:41 pm

Leave me alone, and go with your friends to PlayChess (since you dont like Lichess).

Do you speak on behalf of Lichess (to me and my Lichess friends)?

Your list suggests to people that it's from Lichess. That is the point. ProteusSF itself has posted everywhere that I am on this list and am now banned from it. I hadn't cared about it and I hadn't played Lichess for a long time until yesterday. The fact is: I won't put up with being seen as a cheater just because you don't like the fact that I have 3100 Elo after only 73 games. You discriminate against me without me breaking any rules, shame on you!
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:12 pm

No, I do not speak on behalf of Lichess, but you complain about Lichess non-stop. So, if you dont like it, you are free to go.

It was not only with that 73 games, it was also with the other account and you seem to continue doing it. You are doing the exact same thing as ProteusSF, what a shame!

By the way, you have a big obssesion with him! Get it off your mind!

You are banned from the list and it will stay like that, dont worry.

You dont answer to my questions, you seem to have no valid argument and you keep changing my words!

I see you as a dishonest player because you are doing the exact same thing you were continously criticising! And that is a fact!

You only played against weak BOTs, and a very reduced number of opponents!

You did not break any Lichess rules, but you artificially increased your rating by only playing against weak BOTs (farming) and you do not want to assume it.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:39 pm

And anyone using an strong engine and a decent config can do what you have done!

Or do you think that playing the way you have played it is difficult to reach 3100 elo starting from scratch?

It is very easy! Because, as I explained, initially, your rating deviation is very high and you get a lot of elo per win, mostly regardless of how strong the other BOT is.

So do not compare oranges with apples by saying you are a more successful player when you have played the way you have played, which is only against a very reduced number of very weak BOTs!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:58 am

Eduard, apart from cheater, you are a liar too!

What even is this?

I repeated 10 times on this thread that the list is unofficial. When does the list suggest it is official? Are you blind?

The rating list is completely public, not private as you say! LOL! Look: https://lb.chessnibble.com. Even the source code of the script is public! You even pointed it out in your ugly website: https://github.com/TheYoBots/libot-lb

Again, you did not break any Lichess rules, but you have artificially increased your rating unfairly and that is a fact! Not only in 71 games as you say, but in much more and in 2 accounts (@LermerBot and @EdoBot). The BOTs were too weak in my eyes? Are you serious Eduard? The BOTs you played with had from 400 to 600 elo less than your BOTs! Weak in my eyes?! They were quite weak compared to your BOT! And you know that, by far!

Stop lying!