SquarknII is a clone

General discussion about computer chess...
johandry Espin

Re: SquarknII is a clone

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm

ear Forum:

Above all forgive my English, I am Using a Translator.
Today in the morning I received the connection of this Post on a declaration of the Sr Pedro on that SquarknII a Motor of closed code and that it Participated in the Championship of the World 2010 Japan, it is a Clone.

It is not my not very Professional intention walking with Gossips like the Sr Pedro. Little Has in fact to Say.
Except for some Questions to Meditate and that they are Answered for if Same.

1. What do you Prove the Sr he/she Has Pedro that he/she has in their Power the Code of SquarknII?
2. How do I arrive to their Power a code of Programming of a Motor that is Deprived, when the is not even part of the Team of SquarknII, it has not Programmed neither compiled anything for SquarknII, do I know it not even personally?
3. Their Statements are based alone in their Words.
4. Would the ICGA so not very professional be of not to revise an Executable one or to demand a control for a Motor that Participated in a championship of the World?
5. Would we clone such a well-known motor as robollitto and alone with so few parameters?

With these declarations Mr. Pedro, questions the Professionalism of ICGA like entity that it is not capable of Difference a Fraudulent code of one Legal.

Something if it is Safe, Our Team of Programming will undergo a safe-deposit control of Software Gladly in Japan, before the championship of the World to demonstrate that SquarknII is motor Authenticate.
If Our Team is willing to this, would we Have something to hide? We regret A lot of east Incident, little Professional of Approaching the things in a Forum, as if it was a Fight of Children.
We don't know that Mr. Pedro Seeks, but he doesn't have in Possession the Code of SquarknII.
In fact SquarknII has conquered Roboolitto in multiple occasions for wide margin according to our statistics. The objective of SquarknII is to become Commercial Motor.

Let us remember the Incident of Robbolito that was accused of being a Clone of Rybka, until he/she was proven the opposite.

One had to liberate the Code to check it, it won't happen this way to SquarknII, alone the ICGA checked the Authenticity of its Code for the Championship of the world 2010.

In fact I believe that we already achieve Something of Expectations for this event, they have Much already corroborated that they want to Obtain SquarknII.

Well for SquarknII.
Any doubt, don't doubt to contact me to the email johandry@spinsecurity.com

Sldos

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Exact Mr. Wael.

Mr. Pedro cannot make an Accusation without having the Code of a Program, and he doesn't have it. The reasons don't know them, but it is their Problem.
:idea:

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Of course we believe that. Another brand new program that can beat the best there is so far. Certainly it must be original. Developed in a deep cave using a water-wheel to generate electricity.

jeez, some are so gullible...

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 pm

agustin wrote:I say it itself, Since Pedro can affirm that SquarknII is a clown but has the code, have contacted the Programmer of SquarknII.

Here I leave his e-mail them: johandry@spinsecurity.com

Excuse my Englishman. :D :lol:
Mr Agustin, you appear from nowhere. His first message is intended to damage my credibility and curiously you know the e-mail of SquarknII programmer.

What is your relationship with the SquarknII programmer?

What is your relationship with computer chess?

The Spanish community in computer chess is small, why not have heard of you before the first message and you try my credibility being a compatriot of yours?

Engineer? Where?

Anyone know in Spain what to say engineer from the University of Spain does not make sense. I have doubts that you will be Spanish.

You think people who read this forum are stupid?

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 pm

oday in day they are many the Motors that Allow to analyze their Internal Structure that
New beasts of Chess are coming out, as Houdini, so it is not in advance dificl and knowledge you can create a Software.

But this gives us good publicity to SquarknII, I Believe that the Era of Motors like
DanaSah already step. I believe that that it is Pedro's Problem.

Greetings
:D :D

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Estimado Pedro:

No ha contestado ninguna de las Preguntas Inquietantes para esta comunidad.

¿Como Usted Publica algo sobre un Codigo de Programacion sin Tener su Codigo?

¿Quien le dio a Usted el Codigo de SquarknII?

Su Ingenuidad nos Asombra, No conocia el Codigo de Robbolitto!!!!!!

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 pm

johandry Espin wrote:ear Forum:

It is not my not very Professional intention walking with Gossips like the Sr Pedro.
Sldos
Johandry, you want I put the contents of the last e-mail that you sent me? The content is in Spanish, I do not want to waste time but I could to translate it into English. In this way everyone can appreciate and know the truth.

To go proving that your program is not a clone, you can go through the programming section of the forums and discuss some programming with programmers.

Would you know tell us what features does your engine programming?

use bitboard? rotaded? magic? what kind of variant alpha-beta?, what kind of hash tables?, as does the safety of the king? check in qSearch? razoring? futility? Your program uses SEE? Can you explain step by step how you did?

ah, the program will be commercial and you can not say anything?

Bye

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Dear Mr. Pedro

Who Said that Our Team Has to Surrender him Information to you on the Programming of SquarknII. You are not any Authority in the Matter, in fact their Motor DanaSah is not capable not even of Playing correctly.

But because he/she would have to explain you the Programming of SquarknII if you Have it?

or not serious better to Admit in this Forum that this Mistaken one and that I Use Robolitto, because DanaSah doesn't already have enough force to Play tournaments On - line. ?

We could also Publish Information that we have of you, recognizing that You Mistakes hacerca of SquarknII, but we want to See it of their Own Letter.

Do admit that you Mistakes, like he/she could have the code of SquarknII if I not even Know it.?

That you want specifically, because that that us Pidiio in the Mail won't be Possible.

Johandry Espin :lol: :lol:

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 pm

johandry Espin wrote:oday in day they are many the Motors that Allow to analyze their Internal Structure that
New beasts of Chess are coming out, as Houdini, so it is not in advance dificl and knowledge you can create a Software.

But this gives us good publicity to SquarknII, I Believe that the Era of Motors like
DanaSah already step. I believe that that it is Pedro's Problem.

Greetings
:D :D
I am happy, a couple of messages from you in the forum and everyone who knows a little of this world will know who you are and SquarknII.

The problem is not DanaSah, I took a year testing a lot of things and nothing works, but despite that I'm happy, my objective is fulfilled. Of course I can make a version that wins a Robbolito 0.085g3, I only have to clone Houdini 1.03a, I can do even if it is closed source, it only takes five minutes, but I'm not interested in it.

You seem not to understand because I'm upset, for a year I have answered over 300 e-mail yours and your reward has been deceiving and commit to play with your clone in tournaments and you want my name as counselor for Squarkn to use for the ICGA. My hope is that other programmers do not have the same problems as me. Do not be fooled by certain people.

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Pedro is not deceived, you cannot be digustado for a thing that has not seen, you had commented on Technical of Programming and it has been consulted of both parts, such and as you he requested us Help for the programming of DanaSah, as:

I mention their Mail Textually: DanaSah doesn't have list of pieces (alone it uses a semilista in the evaluation), but I would like to be able to make a list of pieces and to maintain it in the functions of to make a movement and to undo.

Likewise it would be beautiful to know the steps to make a static exchange evaluator, since in the practice you that it is and like it works, but I find a little to code it.

we have exchanged Information it has more than enough Motors but he/she doesn't stop to say that you have the Code of SquarknII, that is a slander. You don't know SquarknII because the Motor is Deprived!!!!!!!

Explain to us to this community like he/she obtained the Code of SquarknII and Publish it in the Forum.!!!!!! Complete!!! and demonstrate to the Forum that you have the Code Source of Program that is But Strong that the Same Robbolito..........

If SUted makes it and it guesses right, I will be as a Liar with all my working Team.
But but, he/she should already stop to make libels like the old gossipers.
We Thank him the Publicity That this generating for SquarknII, Our Sales after the championship of the world will Be Successful.

Greetings PEDRO