Wikileaks brigning down Egyptian government

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
Charles

Re: Wikileaks brigning down Egyptian government

Post by Charles » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:30 pm

thorstenczub wrote:
Charles wrote:I am actually perfectly fine with that ...Right Wing Politicians are usually right unless they want to control people which is what ALL left wing politicians want to do.
i see. right wing politicians are right.
such as hitler.

so helmut kohl (right wing), reagan (right wing) , hitler (right wing)...
they were right.

what about ahmenidschad, also right wing.
"right wing politicians are usually right" !

cool.

and you want to talk with me about economy ?

gorbatschov wanted to control people ? by giving them democracy ? by destroying bolshevism ?

i think you have no clue about the difference between right and left wing.
right wing is against foreigners.
left wing is PRO foreigners.
right wing is racistic.
left wing is multi-cultural.

right wing gives a shit for the poor people, left wing wants to help poor people.
I said usually and i was messing with you there ... :mrgreen:

However, all tyrants believe in control and so did Hitler -- who seems more left wing than right wing.
Now let me explain what I agree with perfectly:
right wing is against foreigners. -- its probably best for a country to keep its original population - so I agree with this but of course do not condone prejudice.
left wing is PRO foreigners. -- thats why they are called stupid and suicidial.

right wing is racistic. - racist? No ... racially aware -- that is ok.

left wing is multi-cultural. -- that is horrible... what does that mean -- I can't make jokes about other people's race. ...stupid pc crap

You are calling anyone who is nationalist right wing -- so maybe hitler was more nationalistic but i though the jews were germans too were they not ? So he isolated the jews similarly to how Marx refers to the bourgeoisie class

I believe in freedom - you believe in controlling what people say or do.

thorstenczub

Post by thorstenczub » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 am

Charles wrote: However, all tyrants believe in control and so did Hitler -- who seems more left wing than right wing.
i see. you call hitler LEFT WING !
so hitler was PRO foreigners and multi-cultural ?
I learned in history lessons that he was a racist, and AGAINST foreigners. and NOT interested in multi-cultural experiments between races. but maybe my history/politics teacher was wrong.
you declare hitler as LEFT wing and he suddenly is.
so why did he kill jews ? because ? if he would have been left wing, he would have invited people from all over the world, all races, all religions, to stay here in germany.
did he ?
no he didn't. instead of inviting people all over the world, he invaded those countries and killed most of the people there.

sorry charles. i have no clue why you call hitler left wing. that is against everthing i learned in school in history and politics.

Now let me explain what I agree with perfectly:
right wing is against foreigners. -- its probably best for a country to keep its original population - so I agree with this but of course do not condone prejudice.
sorry i have to disagree.
a society that "keeps its original population"... what would this be?
i tell you how such a society looks like:

and for animals:

left wing is PRO foreigners. -- thats why they are called stupid and suicidial.
no - it is not stupid to share things.
its something we should teach our children.
share things.
i doubt you understand that concept.

right wing is racistic. - racist? No ... racially aware -- that is ok.
aware ?
no it is not.
any kind of racism is horrible.

left wing is multi-cultural. -- that is horrible... what does that mean -- I can't make jokes about other people's race. ...stupid pc crap

it means that you live in peace with people from all over the world.
because you accept that all humans have the same rights.
You are calling anyone who is nationalist right wing -- so maybe hitler was more nationalistic but i though the jews were germans too were they not ? So he isolated the jews similarly to how Marx refers to the bourgeoisie class
yes i call anybody who is nationalistic right wing.
there is not much difference between a nationalistic asshole from germany or one from israel.
nationalism, racism, its horrible no matter where you live.
hitler was not only nationalistic. he was antisemitic.
thats typical for europeans of that time.
and of earlier times. antisemitism came to europe with christianism.
martin luther, founder of the protestant church e.g. was antisemite.

marx was antisemite too.
and marx was no communist. he was capitalist.
a capitalist who thought that uk could be utopia.

I believe in freedom - you believe in controlling what people say or do.
you believe in freedom when it allows your kind of people to steal and let others pay for the damage.
thats your freedom.
i call that criminal behaviour.

where did you get USA from ?
you stole it from the indians.
is that your freedom ?
you killed the indians.
wiped them from their own terretory.
is that the freedom you mean ?
or did you paid them for the whole country?

Charles

Post by Charles » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 am

Everything you "know" is wrong.

I really can't help you - you are so brainwashed - its not even funny ...boy you are some piece of work ..
There is absolutely no logic to what you say just harping the same old propaganda ..

Don't you know anything at all .....

God help you. ...I sure can't .

And keeping this in one thread .....the US is doing quite well DESPITE obama -- because here in the us at least some people talk about LIMITED government -- a concept that is totally alien to you ..

but maybe my history/politics teacher was wrong. =--- of course your teacher was wrong ....
You want to know about HItler read EVERYTHING about that era of time ... before you jump to conclusions.
Hitler was Against freedom for people and was absolutely opposite of limited government .

multi-cultural experiments between races- whats that ? forcing someone from one race to be with one another ?

LOL

:D

deewany

Post by deewany » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am

Is WikiLeaks a deliberate ploy intended to end freedom on the Internet? There doesn't seem to be anything that is very damaging in WikiLeaks. Noam Chomsky has already suggested more damaging facts before. That leads to some interesting speculation about the real motivation behind this so-called leaks.

lindseya

Post by lindseya » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am

Is stopping wikileaks or other leaks a reasonable possibility? Considering we're in the information age and there are plenty of domain providers that will put up data for cash, I honestly think that wikileaks is just the beginning. Governments should be prepared for it, instead of trying to silence those who would publish their info.