Warning to all! Beware!

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
kranium

Re: Warning to all! Beware!

Post by kranium » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

xshat wrote:
kranium wrote:
xshat wrote: Angels, its bad enough you troll on the ipollit wiki. Please do not go on a troll rampage on openchess like you do there. And stop hating on Kranium. He's one of the best chess engine makers out there. Also, I would suggest learning better grammar, it's really hard to understand your google-translated style of writing.
And stop spamming me with your incessant and nonsensical emails.
This has been going on for more than a year now...
I'm not at all interested in details/links about everything you post on each and every forum that exists!

my Inbox is full of your self-serving garbage...and I've asked you several times to stop!
yet I'm still receiving them...you're spamming a list people even though they don't want it?

what exactly is your problem?
You must block angels email address. I'm not sure what his/her problem is, this person is too incapable of normal english to understand.

The ippolit wiki is the most unorganized chess site I've seen, I don't quite see why its the official site for IvanHoe.

most of the Ippolit wiki mess is Angels77's (sorry, I mean Bettina and Terry's) nonsense.
I'm sure that almost all of the posts/sub-topics on the home page were created by them...
(they are extremely active Ippolit wiki spammers :roll: (oops sorry, I mean members).

Apparently their logic is as follows:

be everywhere...
spam incessantly...
insult everyone...
try to sound authoritative...(this last part has been a real struggle for them).
and eventually maybe their crappy forum - http://morethanchessagame.forumotion.com might get some desperately needed members and attention.

(it actually looks a lot better now that they removed the falling snowflake background...)

you'll never see a better example of the blind leading the blind...
Last edited by kranium on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

xshat wrote:
kranium wrote:
xshat wrote: Angels, its bad enough you troll on the ipollit wiki. Please do not go on a troll rampage on openchess like you do there. And stop hating on Kranium. He's one of the best chess engine makers out there. Also, I would suggest learning better grammar, it's really hard to understand your google-translated style of writing.
And stop spamming me with your incessant and nonsensical emails.
This has been going on for more than a year now...
I'm not at all interested in details/links about everything you post on each and every forum that exists!

my Inbox is full of your self-serving garbage...and I've asked you several times to stop!
yet I'm still receiving them...you're spamming a list people even though they don't want it?

what exactly is your problem?
You must block angels email address. I'm not sure what his/her problem is, this person is too incapable of normal english to understand.

The ippolit wiki is the most unorganized chess site I've seen, I don't quite see why its the official site for IvanHoe.

xshat ...
ummm im informed you either glove puppet or goppher for kranky and was banned from our forum so hardly surprising you add your halfbaked no cents worth to this soilage topic
anyone with half a brain wouldnt be dumb enough to state
I don't quite see why its the official site for IvanHoe.
even they would know ippolit = ivanhoe ergo it would OBVIOUSLY be the "official site " you imagine rybka forum might be that ?

do use what tiny intenect you have and open your eyes Kranium instigated a personal abusive attack , as he lacks the intelect to present nore than "same old hypocritical deformations" plus some libel
probably contary to forums rules ....
whereas i reponded quite politely ,,,considering

and youd call upon me to be banned wouldnt you dear , kranium was banned from our forum apparently and used another user name to rejoin..also banned apparently , you do have a lot in common dont you

Good For You both or ,,,,

rest in shalom

:kangura_05
Nothing is ever truly lost , just miss placed and awaiting us

xshat

Post by xshat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Angel wrote: xshat ...
ummm im informed you either glove puppet or goppher for kranky and was banned from our forum so hardly surprising you add your halfbaked no cents worth to this soilage topic
and youd call upon me to be banned wouldnt you dear , kranium was banned from our forum apparently and used another user name to rejoin..also banned apparently , you do have a lot in common dont you

Um, actually Angels, if anyone is a "glove puppet", it would be you. Your english is terrible, but your lack of intelligence is appallingly worse.

I remember when I tried to join your FAILED forum , you instantly banned me, back before I knew the admin was you (a troll), and I recall you freaked out and spammed hate mail to my email used to register when I pointed out that you were hosting pirated software on your forum. Yeah, I remember that, you brainless fool.

We have a lot in common because you banned us and troll every chess forum you get your greasy paws on? Ah, I see.

I'm not a goppher for Kranium. I have respect for him making a strong chess engine, and none for you. He has contributed to the chess community, you have only made it worse.
kranium wrote: you'll never see a better example of the blind leading the blind...
Probably not, but imagine how much more ignorant and stagnant it would become if the rykba forum combined with angels forum.

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 pm

xshat wrote:

Um, actually Angels, if anyone is a "glove puppet", it would be you. Your english is terrible, but your lack of intelligence is appallingly worse.

I remember when I tried to join your FAILED forum , you instantly banned me, back before I knew the admin was you (a troll), and I recall you freaked out and spammed hate mail to my email used to register when I pointed out that you were hosting pirated software on your forum. Yeah, I remember that, you brainless fool.

We have a lot in common because you banned us and troll every chess forum you get your greasy paws on? Ah, I see.

I'm not a goppher for Kranium. I have respect for him making a strong chess engine, and none for you. He has contributed to the chess community, you have only made it worse.
kranium wrote: you'll never see a better example of the blind leading the blind...
Probably not, but imagine how much more ignorant and stagnant it would become if the rykba forum combined with angels forum.
you shoukd learn to read whats posted rather do as your master does

The founder of our forum many called " Angel " passed away some 14 months ago, heer sister habded the forum on to a dear friend and she used the nik angels77 out of repect m something niether you or your diety posess ,,,along with enpathy
she on turn became very illlast year and no longer runs the forum

all quite irrelevant realy

what is relevant is the hypocrisy and abuse you and kranium display , not to mention lack of parebtal guideness in formative years judgeing by your complete lack of respect for females and indeed this forums membership and guests
you yourself claim to respect ktanium as some freat compiler

remember this ?

"Norman Schmidt - Bruges, Belgium" also known as "Kranium" has been caught cloning chess engines again.He had sold an illegal clone once, now he wrote "his own" engine Crimson which infact turns to be Viper!.All the info about "his" engines (TogaToy, Cyclone, Cyclops, Alderon, Crimson...) is deleted forgood! BTW, it seems that he is preparing Crimson 1.2 as "open source chess engine".Now he's caught again and it just doesn't make any sense.So my advice to everyone is NOT to test/use anything from Mr N.Schmidt in the future, no matter what he claims since you ABSOLUTELY CAN'T trust this guy!! This means that there will be no news about future releases from mr "Norman Schmidt from Belgium"

http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/lastupdates.htm

i rest ny case and request admin lock this abusive topic please

xshat

Post by xshat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Angel wrote:
xshat wrote:

you shoukd learn to read whats posted rather do as your master does

The founder of our forum many called " Angel " passed away some 14 months ago, heer sister habded the forum on to a dear friend and she used the nik angels77 out of repect m something niether you or your diety posess ,,,along with enpathy
she on turn became very illlast year and no longer runs the forum

all quite irrelevant realy

what is relevant is the hypocrisy and abuse you and kranium display , not to mention lack of parebtal guideness in formative years judgeing by your complete lack of respect for females and indeed this forums membership and guests
you yourself claim to respect ktanium as some freat compiler

remember this ?

"Norman Schmidt - Bruges, Belgium" also known as "Kranium" has been caught cloning chess engines again.He had sold an illegal clone once, now he wrote "his own" engine Crimson which infact turns to be Viper!.All the info about "his" engines (TogaToy, Cyclone, Cyclops, Alderon, Crimson...) is deleted forgood! BTW, it seems that he is preparing Crimson 1.2 as "open source chess engine".Now he's caught again and it just doesn't make any sense.So my advice to everyone is NOT to test/use anything from Mr N.Schmidt in the future, no matter what he claims since you ABSOLUTELY CAN'T trust this guy!! This means that there will be no news about future releases from mr "Norman Schmidt from Belgium"

http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/lastupdates.htm

i rest ny case and request admin lock this abusive topic please
I have no master, your ignorant imagination is quite amusing though.

I'm sure you've made several clone accounts to hide the fact that you've been exposed as a troll on the wiki, and you want to obscure your identity as the admin of your crappy forum in hopes of attracting new members. What a surprise for them it will be when they find out it is you then hiding behind more masks.

If anyone's a hypocrite, its you angels. We aren't dissing females, in fact nobody here is except maybe you. Kranium simply warned everyone to beware of the troll angels (you), and I further pointed out how what he said is advisiable.

I respect kranium for developing firebird. I respect vasik for developing rykba up until 3.0 After that I lost all respect for him. I respect the developers of stockfish, ivanhoe, and mr Houdart for houdini. I respect peterpan and ahmed for their compiles.

Notice how these people I respect contributed to the chess community, and how you are absent from this list? I wonder if it's perhaps because you don't contribute, you only troll and cause problems everywhere you go.

I've heard enough about clones. Get over it. Because if kranium cloned rybka, then rybka cloned fruit. Cloning is not a word you can use to discredit kranium, because firebird is as much a clone as ivanhoe, houdini, or any other engines influenced or "cloned" from the fruit clone rybka.

I would trust kranium with a hundred dollars before trusting you with one cent.

If this thread is to be locked, it will be so the abuser angels cannot continue to hate on chess engine developers and anyone who opposes her trolling habits on ippolit wiki.

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 pm

he tried to sell plagerised / cloned engines dear

he FALSLY claimed firebird as "THE worlds strongest engine " , slapping the Decemberists in the face

yes hes very honest and trustworthy

xshat

Post by xshat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Angel wrote:he tried to sell plagerised / cloned engines dear

he FALSLY claimed firebird as "THE worlds strongest engine " , slapping the Decemberists in the face

That is such fake propaganda that I'm laughing. Kranium's claim was not false. Firebird WAS the strongest engine for a short time. If you did proper testing you would have known that. IvanHoe also WAS for a period of time. The current period of time champion is Houdini 1.5a, by the respected author Houdart. The strongest engine sometimes, is so close to the second that results vary. The only problem with Firebird is the constant crashes. Other than that, it's a very good engine, and my personal opinion is, that the way Fire plays with knights is amazing. Similar to Houdini's love for bishop pair tactics. If someone were to combine the 2 engines into 1 it would destroy with Houdini's bishops and Firebird's Knights.

He is, like (almost) any other chess engine author, deserving of respect for taking the time to provide a strong, unique chess engine to the community FREE OF CHARGE. Unlike paying $90 for the cloned work of Vasik, free chess engine authors deserve MUCH respect, so don't complain about his works when you have provided nothing yourself.

Kranium has been attacked, threatened to rename his engine or face lawsuits. Such idiocy is unnecessary in the world of free chess.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

xshat wrote:

That is such fake propaganda that I'm laughing. Kranium's claim was not false. Firebird WAS the strongest engine for a short time. If you did proper testing you would have known that. IvanHoe also WAS for a period of time. The current period of time champion is Houdini 1.5a, by the respected author Houdart. The strongest engine sometimes, is so close to the second that results vary. The only problem with Firebird is the constant crashes. Other than that, it's a very good engine, and my personal opinion is, that the way Fire plays with knights is amazing. Similar to Houdini's love for bishop pair tactics. If someone were to combine the 2 engines into 1 it would destroy with Houdini's bishops and Firebird's Knights.

He is, like (almost) any other chess engine author, deserving of respect for taking the time to provide a strong, unique chess engine to the community FREE OF CHARGE. Unlike paying $90 for the cloned work of Vasik, free chess engine authors deserve MUCH respect, so don't complain about his works when you have provided nothing yourself.

Kranium has been attacked, threatened to rename his engine or face lawsuits. Such idiocy is unnecessary in the world of free chess.
Fire bugggy was NEVER the worlds strongest engine by any name and what you know about testing engines is about as nuch as you know about posting veritas
what was unique other than tha amount of crashs reported ?

not even its name . it had the potential to be the strongest (we do unlike you give credit where its due ) but that potential was NEVER realised
as for proper testing ,,
seems very strange that the most respected compilers such as peter pan and Vlad0 sent Angels77 there compiles to be tested diesnt it you noob

as for RH being respected...?
by who ?

other plagerisers that LIE ?

or just end users gratefull of strong engines wherever they are found ? thats not respect though is it
we actualy do respect RH's achievement ,we do however just have utter contempt for LIERS like him Vas and kranium

unlike you we do not go in for fake propaganda ...its just another another way of LIEING , the forum was set up to promote the commrades " original "cause and has never failed to do so unlike the fair weather comrades such as kevin and immortal who just leap from one band wagon to the next free ride

but you carry on regardless ..
defend the indefenceible , the cheap liers and rip off artists that bite the hand that feeds them untill the cows come home for all we care , you clearly confuse uswith someone who gives a flying **** for your opinons

gfy xshat ..very

:difus_angelic its only rock n roll :difus_angel

:kangura_17

xshat

Post by xshat » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Angel wrote:
xshat wrote:

Fire bugggy was NEVER the worlds strongest engine by any name and what you know about testing engines is about as nuch as you know about posting veritas

not even its name . it had the potential to be the strongest (we do unlike you give credit where its due ) but that potential was NEVER realised
as for proper testing ,,
seems very strange that the most respected compilers such as peter pan and Vlad0 sent Angels77 there compiles to be tested diesnt it you noob

by who ?

or just end users gratefull of strong engines wherever they are found ? thats not respect though is it
we actualy do respect RH's achievement ,we do however just have utter contempt for LIERS like him Vas and kranium

unlike you we do not go in for fake propaganda ...its just another another way of LIEING , the forum was set up to promote the commrades " original "cause and has never failed to do so unlike the fair weather comrades such as kevin and immortal who just leap from one band wagon to the next free ride

defend the indefenceible , the cheap liers and rip off artists that bite the hand that feeds them untill the cows come home for all we care , you clearly confuse uswith someone who gives a flying **** for your opinons

gfy xshat ..very

You're a liar angels, Firebug WAS TOO the strongest engine for about 3 weeks. I know about engine testing more than you, I actually run fair legitimate tests, unlike you.

You don't give credit to anyone where it's due. Unlike you, I actually name the chess engine authors and give them credit and respect for making the chess engines. You just cry "decembrists this" "decembrists that" as if they are responsible for the development of all chess engines.

Angels77 (you) is not a good tester, you ended up hacking Houdini's engine (much to Mr. Houdart's dismay), and made it weaker, now who would take the strongest engine and make it weaker? You would of all people, you dumb noob. You can't even provide your own chess engine and have to rip off and hack other people's works.

Kranium isn't a liar, your propoganda is what the lies are. You are a liar angels, the biggest chess forum troll EVER SEEN, and the biggest disrespecter for the talented chess authors who took time out of their life to provide a strong engine FREE.

Immortal forum you also disrespect because you are a troll angels, but many compilers there such as peter pan and ahmed have created tons of stable compiles for IvanHoe, and are one of the main reasons it's so popular. Yet all you can do is hate on them.

You carry on with your trolling regardless of how many times people ask you to stop and point out how much of a corrupt, hypocritical FASCIST you are angels. You are full of lies and always attack the engine authors because you are JEALOUS of their intelligence, something you lack to an extremely unhealthy extent.

Also, hosting pirated software download links on your pathetic failed forum is not a good idea, hopefully it gets shut down.

GF troll, now GTFO because nobody wants you here.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 pm

xshat wrote:
Angel wrote:
xshat wrote:

as for proper testing ,,

by who ?

gfy xshat ..very

You're a liar angels, Firebug WAS TOO the strongest engine for about 3 weeks. I know about engine testing more than you, I actually run fair legitimate tests, unlike you.

You don't give credit to anyone where it's due. Unlike you, I actually name the chess engine authors and give them credit and respect for making the chess engines. You just cry "decembrists this" "decembrists that" as if they are responsible for the development of all chess engines.

Angels77 (you) is not a good tester, you ended up hacking Houdini's engine (much to Mr. Houdart's dismay), and made it weaker, now who would take the strongest engine and make it weaker? You would of all people, you dumb noob. You can't even provide your own chess engine and have to rip off and hack other people's works.

Kranium isn't a liar, your propoganda is what the lies are. You are a liar angels, the biggest chess forum troll EVER SEEN, and the biggest disrespecter for the talented chess authors who took time out of their life to provide a strong engine FREE.

Immortal forum you also disrespect because you are a troll angels, but many compilers there such as peter pan and ahmed have created tons of stable compiles for IvanHoe, and are one of the main reasons it's so popular. Yet all you can do is hate on them.

You carry on with your trolling regardless of how many times people ask you to stop and point out how much of a corrupt, hypocritical FASCIST you are angels. You are full of lies and always attack the engine authors because you are JEALOUS of their intelligence, something you lack to an extremely unhealthy extent.

Also, hosting pirated software download links on your pathetic failed forum is not a good idea, hopefully it gets shut down.

GF troll, now GTFO because nobody wants you here.

i know its not nice to mock the afflicted but as its you,,

READ WHAT I POST NOT WHAT YOUR MINISCULE MIND THINKS

you harp on now like broken record as if incapable of takeing in facts

fact is sich highly respected compilers such as peter pan and Vlad0 have entrusted very many compiles to be tested by "Sibby" before she became ill and to Jesse since then

both found bugs which helped next release be better , on occasion imuilsiveness caused ine compiler to ignire advice and post compiles that realy were nit fit for purpose and later admited impulsivness should have been moderated, we follow on from Sibby in the respect of promoting Ippolits cause AND nit suffering fools lighly,,,even toise nentaly challenged ones when like you they insist on lieing to defend the indefendisable and pist without any respect for membership or guests as of you imagine you can bully any whoose opinioms conradict yours
fact is the FAIR weather commrades such as Kevin and his brother mearly promote playchess as gladiators forum does ie the books and passs words

kevin has been the Biggest 2 faced fake commrade of all as well as complete hypocrite EVEN kranium posted against kevins 2 facedness towards Decemberists

Try to assimilate FACTS rather than your pathetic fantasys dear
you can babble on about Fire being whatever your tiny mind imaginesw but the FACT is it could NEVER win a test over the best Ivanhoes and peter pans mod63 was the real benchmark in crushing rybka 3 dominence

go tell your granny how to suck eggs make a fool of yourself to her rather than here

btw its ...you ARE not ,,,not ,,you IS not

graham banks is brighter than you and thats realy saying something

we do not "hack " engines we are NOTcompilers so why you post such LIES as " we hacked houdini ...only your little mind might know , but do google libel and ask your granny to explain its meaning to you before posting again would be very sencible advise
should you be refering to our engine Bettina (Sobel?)_ exe i suggest you think again as its compiler may well have something to say to an attorny if your suggesting its a hacked houdini

you could contact peter pan as he has the source code of it, had you followd Ippolit wikie youd know that and any similaraties to it and hpudini are FAR more likely as houdini used Ivan source code and only a fool would believe Houdarts LIE that he never lookes at any Ivanhoe source codes and our engine is based on Ivanhoe source code ( beats the crapp out of fire as well )

another fact for your tiny microsoft wiener mind is this

the Decemberists gave the world the swtrongest source codes and with the help of windows compilers like this forums own K.L.O and others that sought no fame for themselve broke the hold of comrcial engines and even opened up capatilist playchess, alsi he;ped give us all this forum when its Admin tired of rybka fan boys acting as little jumped up hitlers and napeons on CCC forum

so yes we have a lot to thank them for

cant say as we have ANYTHING to thank you for but please enlighten us ALL if you ever have OR do contribute something other than hot air and lies to the computer chess community