Warning to all! Beware!

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
kranium

Warning to all! Beware!

Post by kranium » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Warning to all! Beware! This forum is frequented by a well know spammer.

For more info, see poster below: (BTW - the likeness is uncanny!)

Hundreds more insulting and inane posts by the beast can be found here:
http://ippolit.wikispaces.com/home
just click on 'Discussion'
Attachments
troll.jpg

Angel

Re: Warning to all! Beware!

Post by Angel » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm

kranium you have been forgetting your medication dear :?:

if you havent the intelect to post an inteligent responce or even a semi inteligent one to your laughable and highly hypocritical attacks on Roberto (re deep saros ) resorting to childisn postings only shows the membership your beyond help realy
senility perhaps but the lack of manners as well as intelectual come backs from a once above average compiler is very sad to see . quite embaressing realy

cest la vie

btw
peter pan ( Izak ) a far better and respected windows compiler than you helped compile the first Deep Saros 64 bit engine and was the compiler of the strongest V52 Ivanhoe , hes also extremely honest and unlike you a genuine comrade so had Roberto lied about his work izak would have spoken out , better you go back to playing with your fire engine , it never was"The worlds strongest engine" as YOU claimed on your site,
about as honest as your highly edited list of " comrades " there realy
so you calling Roberto or ANY other compiller dishonest beggers belief , it realy does

still youve never been one to allow veritas to interfere with your procrastinations have you

have a nice day dear :kangura_17
Nothing is ever truly lost , just miss placed and awaiting us

UncombedCoconut

Post by UncombedCoconut » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:12 am

Partial translation:
Angel wrote:Peter Pan (Izak) -- a far better and respected windows compiler than you -- helped compile the first Deep Saros 64 bit engine, and was the compiler of the strongest V52 Ivanhoe. He's also extremely honest and, unlike you, a genuine comrade. So had Roberto lied about his work, Izak would have spoken out.
This is a CC forum, but this once I'll promote punctuation.
It can save lives: "let's eat, grandpa" is safer than "let's eat grandpa".
If you don't capitalize words, it can be the difference between "i helped my uncle, jack, off a horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off a horse".

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

UncombedCoconut wrote:Partial translation:
Angel wrote:Peter Pan (Izak) -- a far better and respected windows compiler than you -- helped compile the first Deep Saros 64 bit engine, and was the compiler of the strongest V52 Ivanhoe. He's also extremely honest and, unlike you, a genuine comrade. So had Roberto lied about his work, Izak would have spoken out.
This is a CC forum, but this once I'll promote punctuation.
It can save lives: "let's eat, grandpa" is safer than "let's eat grandpa".
If you don't capitalize words, it can be the difference between "i helped my uncle, jack, off a horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off a horse".

do not mind us..
feel free to help your uncle jack off his horse ,or eat your grandpa, whatever turns you on realy , as long as he and the horse do not mind of course , just dont invite us to participate or post about it please ,it is a a chess forum after all said and done ,and women and children may visit , not that kranky kranium pays any heed to that of course

in fact as he seems to have gotten disalusioned playing with his little fire engine lately,hed very likely be only to happy help you and your uncle out

:difus_angelic :difus_angel :kangura_17

Marwan

Post by Marwan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 am

You're right kranium
Bad Persons and bad site :( this is really pathetic by the way

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Marwan wrote:You're right kranium
kranium has a fanboy then,,,well it is close to easter
shame you show such similar IQ

Ippolit wikie a bad site ??

well what has that site done for compuer chess ??

answere is simple

revalutionised it and given your string puller his only claim to fame genuine fame NOT infamony,he had long since achieverd that and had allmost achived mediocrity ( something you could possibly achieve with some small effort ) before Iggor, Yarkov the decemberists and real comrades gave him and the world iggorit , robbolito , ivanhoe , robobase's plus source codes , all for free
and of course not forgetting the real windows compilers that gave GENUINE Worlds strongest chess engines ALL for free

and probably helped give you this forum dear, remember CCC and rybka hardcore bully boys ?

bad site indeed..
if your names Vas,or you have shares in chessbase . very bad

as for bad person...
the first Angel who started a forum ( that out of respect for this forums admin we do NOT promote here ) and then the first Angels 77 had more grace courage and manners and HEART than the likes of you and serial cloner kranium have together x 100 dear

yes Angels77 is a plural NOT a singular
guess your as your puppet master, not one to let facts or veritas get in the way of your soilages and spam

the day you or kranium do as much for so many and for free will be the the 30th of Febuary

have a nice day :kangura_17 :difus_angel

xshat

Post by xshat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Angel wrote:
Marwan wrote:You're right kranium
kranium has a fanboy then,,,well it is close to easter
shame you show such similar IQ

Ippolit wikie a bad site ??

answere is simple

revalutionised it and given your string puller his only claim to fame genuine fame NOT infamony,he had long since achieverd that and had allmost achived mediocrity ( something you could possibly achieve with some small effort ) before Iggor, Yarkov the decemberists and real comrades gave him and the world iggorit , robbolito , ivanhoe , robobase's plus source codes , all for free
and of course not forgetting the real windows compilers that gave GENUINE Worlds strongest chess engines ALL for free

and probably helped give you this forum dear, remember CCC and rybka hardcore bully boys ?

bad site indeed..
if your names Vas,or you have shares in chessbase . very bad

as for bad person...
the first Angel who started a forum ( that out of respect for this forums admin we do NOT promote here ) and then the first Angels 77 had more grace courage and manners and HEART than the likes of you and serial cloner kranium have together x 100 dear

yes Angels77 is a plural NOT a singular
guess your as your puppet master, not one to let facts or veritas get in the way of your soilages and spam

the day you or kranium do as much for so many and for free will be the the 30th of Febuary

have a nice day :kangura_17 :difus_angel
Angels, its bad enough you troll on the ipollit wiki. Please do not go on a troll rampage on openchess like you do there. And stop hating on Kranium. He's one of the best chess engine makers out there. Also, I would suggest learning better grammar, it's really hard to understand your google-translated style of writing.

kranium

Post by kranium » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

xshat wrote: Angels, its bad enough you troll on the ipollit wiki. Please do not go on a troll rampage on openchess like you do there. And stop hating on Kranium. He's one of the best chess engine makers out there. Also, I would suggest learning better grammar, it's really hard to understand your google-translated style of writing.
And stop spamming me with your incessant and nonsensical emails.
This has been going on for more than a year now...
I'm not at all interested in details/links about everything you post on each and every forum that exists!

my Inbox is full of your self-serving garbage...and I've asked you several times to stop!
yet I'm still receiving them...you're spamming a list people even though they don't want it?

what exactly is your problem?
Last edited by kranium on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marwan

Post by Marwan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Angel wrote: Ippolit wikie a bad site ??

answere is simple
yes, the answere is simple
stealing, Insults, clones, spamming
Bad Persons and bad site
this is really disgusting :x

xshat

Post by xshat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm

kranium wrote:
xshat wrote: Angels, its bad enough you troll on the ipollit wiki. Please do not go on a troll rampage on openchess like you do there. And stop hating on Kranium. He's one of the best chess engine makers out there. Also, I would suggest learning better grammar, it's really hard to understand your google-translated style of writing.
And stop spamming me with your incessant and nonsensical emails.
This has been going on for more than a year now...
I'm not at all interested in details/links about everything you post on each and every forum that exists!

my Inbox is full of your self-serving garbage...and I've asked you several times to stop!
yet I'm still receiving them...you're spamming a list people even though they don't want it?

what exactly is your problem?
You must block angels email address. I'm not sure what his/her problem is, this person is too incapable of normal english to understand.

The ippolit wiki is the most unorganized chess site I've seen, I don't quite see why its the official site for IvanHoe.