CTF Yellow Livered Coward Bully banned me

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
mariaclara

CTF Yellow Livered Coward Bully banned me

Post by mariaclara » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Sorry guys if I took this issue here on OpenChess.

But maybe someone tell that yellow-livered coward bully he can't shut me up!

I posted this topic "July MOd Elections Don't Vote for Bullies" in their CCC Gen Topics forum.

Graham deleted it PM'd me it does not belong in Gen Topics forum.

So I posted it in the Help & Sugg forum. Lo and behold it was deleted t here too.

so I asked Graham & he said he didn't do it.

then someone PM'd me the other mod online was the useless/bully . Implying he's the one who deleted my topic and banned me.

I don't mind getting banned for valid reason/s.

Now, please tell me what is bad about suggesting CCC/CTF voters not vote for someone?

especially for a known "bully".

Ok. someone told me to ignore him because that's all he has in life. His mod/thought-police position in CCC/CTF.

but he shouild be exposed for what he is - a nobody bully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

moving on to another topic

btw, chris conkie, you know I'm not scared of you. I have told you many times and I will say it again.

better hide in your alcohol-insulated neverland coz if you stay out in the light, you'll melt down.

hehehe :lol:

thorstenczub

Re: CTF Yellow Livered Coward Bully banned me

Post by thorstenczub » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 pm

you should not overestimate those people.
let them where they are.
nobody really needs them to do computerchess.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm

thorstenczub wrote:you should not overestimate those people.
let them where they are.
nobody really needs them to do computerchess.
I am in agreement with Thorsten. Those people have nothing to do with computer chess, they create nothing and they have nothing to offer. When asked if they will now, for example, "change their mind on the Robbo banning issue" they say things like "I'll leave that to the experts", that is because they are no experts yet they want to control computer chess in their own likeness. Basically they are low quality people, unsuccessful in life who found they could become big bully fish in a very small pond. Most of us took the decision to leave them to it, don't argue with them (as you wouldn't with a gang of feral youth hanging around the streets looking for a fight), leave them alone and eventually they'll destroy even their own nest by fighting amongst each other. ie. withdraw from them all targets, don't make eye contact, avoid, go to another forum where reasonable people can talk and discuss without fear of the bully-moderator regime or the bully gangs that try to gang up on individuals and then use the moderator system to get them banned.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 pm

mariaclara wrote:Sorry guys if I took this issue here on OpenChess.

But maybe someone tell that yellow-livered coward bully he can't shut me up!

I posted this topic "July MOd Elections Don't Vote for Bullies" in their CCC Gen Topics forum.

Graham deleted it PM'd me it does not belong in Gen Topics forum.

So I posted it in the Help & Sugg forum. Lo and behold it was deleted t here too.

so I asked Graham & he said he didn't do it.

then someone PM'd me the other mod online was the useless/bully . Implying he's the one who deleted my topic and banned me.

I don't mind getting banned for valid reason/s.

Now, please tell me what is bad about suggesting CCC/CTF voters not vote for someone?

especially for a known "bully".

Ok. someone told me to ignore him because that's all he has in life. His mod/thought-police position in CCC/CTF.

but he shouild be exposed for what he is - a nobody bully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

moving on to another topic

btw, chris conkie, you know I'm not scared of you. I have told you many times and I will say it again.

better hide in your alcohol-insulated neverland coz if you stay out in the light, you'll melt down.

hehehe :lol:
Yes, that's the same good friend of ours who one time disabled my account for a week because I used the word anus in describing a certain planet. I kid you not. Hypocrisy is that he has the dirtiest mouth of all on that site. No hard feelings though.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 am

mariaclara wrote:Sorry guys if I took this issue here on OpenChess.
Maria, nice to see you here.

Now where is the usual Christmas Tree? I am missing all the adornments in your posting :lol:

Ed

mariaclara

Post by mariaclara » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 am

:D HI Uncle Ed.

Hey, it's great to cya ;)

Stay 8-) coooooool

;)

Cubeman

Post by Cubeman » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 am

MariaClara,I use to like reading your comments in TalkChess and found your postings were of a light hearted nature.I have been watching the goings on over there and just about posted a reply to a topic, but just thought it best to observe and not give any one there a reply.You should not care about the Mod elections and just give the whole of talkchess a wide berth.