ok lets stone him.

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
thorstenczub

ok lets stone him.

Post by thorstenczub » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Jeremy Bernstein wrote: I'm pretty appalled by the new separation of CC-enthusiasts into an dippy majority who just says "who cares, as long as it's strong?" and a bitter, aggravated minority who thinks this is a big deal.

ok lets stone him.

stoning somebody is a traditional ritual done under christians and other sharia law.

its amazing that we reinvent this utility again.

who wants to throw the first stone ?

skinner ? conkie ? quisinsky ? hyatt ? Mayer ?

lets begin

http://d1.stern.de/bilder/stern_5/panor ... 35_490.jpg

we have values. we are peaceful. we are superior to these thiefs. lets stone them.

:roll:

Prima

Re: Computer Chess Biggest Liar

Post by Prima » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 pm

thorstenczub wrote:
Jeremy Bernstein wrote: I'm pretty appalled by the new separation of CC-enthusiasts into an dippy majority who just says "who cares, as long as it's strong?" and a bitter, aggravated minority who thinks this is a big deal.

ok lets stone him.

stoning somebody is a traditional ritual done under christians and other sharia law.

its amazing that we reinvent this utility again.

who wants to throw the first stone ?

skinner ? conkie ? quisinsky ? hyatt ? Mayer ?

lets begin

we have values. we are peaceful. we are superior to these thiefs. lets stone them.

Okay thorstenczub, you obviously are mistaken about Christianity. So let me set the facts straight apropos Christianity morals and values.

In all actuality, stoning someone for sins and/or breaking the law was traditionally practiced by (ancient)Jews / Judaism religion, even before Christianity [ Jesus Christ] began on earth. However, when Jesus Christ introduced & began preaching Christianity, the Jews hated the truth and the self-transparency it evoked in one's self. In other words, Christianity exposed the hypocrisy of humans/Jews & Judaism religion. How?....

In John 8:7 of the King James Bible (KJV), a woman was about to be stoned for committing adultery, Jesus said to them: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." One by one, they all left.

Then there is the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, betrayed by a Jew - Judas Iscariot, and then voted to be executed by the Jews (non-Christians). You see, the Jewish community (or nation) would NOT let Pontius Pilate free Jesus Christ, since he found Jesus to be innocent of the crimes falsely charged against him by the Jewish people. Instead, the Jewish people (non-Christian) preferred the well known thief, Barnabas, to be freed. Thus Pontius Pilate, by the demands of the Jews, freed the thief Barnabas and handed Jesus Christ to them to be crucified. Since the verses precluding this event are numerous, you can reference it in the New Testament (Mathew, Mark, Luke, or John).

Another instance, after the death of Christ, was the stoning of Paul. Done by the Jews and/or Judaism. How? In the Book of Acts 14:19 to 20 (KJV) says:
verse 19 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.
verse 20 Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.

Then the final straw was the stoning of Stephen, by the Jews, in Acts 7:54-60:

verse 54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
verse 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, verse 56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
verse 57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
verse 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
verse 59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
verse 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

After Stephen was stoned by the Jews, Divine probation ended for the Jews as a nation, because the Jews resisted Christianity / Holy Ghost, via stoning the messengers. In other words, the Jews were no longer regarded as God's favourite nation on earth. Only THOSE who believe and accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah / Saviour are considered as the "Spiritual Israelis". Read Romans 2:29, among many Biblical books, confirming similar fact.

I just needed to set the facts straight about Christianity. The Jews / Judaism religion was here BEFORE Christianity, and they prohibited & stoned people for preaching Jesus Christ / Christianity. Muslims, on the other hand may still engage in stoning, but their favourite method of execution is usually beheading.

Rybka and Houdini: With regards to casting the first stone relative to Rybka/VR and Houdini/RH; one of the things bothering me is both of guys ALWAYS refuse to answer simple questions in a direct "yes" "no" manner. They prefer usage of vague, ambiguous words that leaves for translation of any possibilities without actually addressing the specific question asked. When that no longer suffices for the simple minded, they refuse to answer and be honest altogether.
The crux of the matter is, those caught in sin/crime/etc and are truly remorseful and "acknowledge" their wrong doing usually resort to repentance and/or remedying things. From this perspective, Vas and Robert Houdart seem not likely to change in their paths. This is the difference.

thorstenczub

Post by thorstenczub » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 pm

what an amount of nonsense you write.

jews, christians, muslims, there is no difference between those groups of mad people. they all stone people, burn them at stake or whatever cruel rituals.

they do it because they believe they are superior to people like giordano bruno or others.

that is the same ambition that initiates witch hunts in forums.

look which people make the case for the "jehova" criminals, blackmailers and other kind of perverts. even if the "criminals" did wrong, shall we allow perverts to stone them ?

if you feel comfortabkle to be a participant in a group with others who do a witchhunt or stone people, please feel free to praise your god with this religious ritual. but do not count me in.

Prima

Post by Prima » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

thorstenczub wrote:what an amount of nonsense you write.

jews, christians, muslims, there is no difference between those groups of mad people. they all stone people, burn them at stake or whatever cruel rituals.

they do it because they believe they are superior to people like giordano bruno or others.

that is the same ambition that initiates witch hunts in forums.

look which people make the case for the "jehova" criminals, blackmailers and other kind of perverts. even if the "criminals" did wrong, shall we allow perverts to stone them ?

if you feel comfortabkle to be a participant in a group with others who do a witchhunt or stone people, please feel free to praise your god with this religious ritual. but do not count me in.
Judaism is NOT Christianity. Nor is Muslim Christianity. To summarize it:

If you look research the world's history and today's world, relative to religion, you will notice that persecutions/killing of others because of their differences in faith IS NEVER done by Christians but has always been done by

1. Roman Catholics. They persecuted approximately 500,000,000 Christians (Protestants) between 538 AD and 1798. Documented Historical facts. They still persecute Christians through Muslims in current world. Therefore Catholicism is NOT Christianity. Even their non-Biblical doctrine shows this.
2. Muslims. You hear about them beheading Christians all the time for differences in religious beliefs. Happens in Africa, Middle East, Europe and anywhere they set camp.
3. Hindus. India persecutes Christians, and actually Christianity is illegal there.
4. Buddhist. Practiced in China or the Orientals. They too persecute Christians. By the way, you will notice that in China, ONLY Catholicism is legal, besides Buddhism.

Makes one wonder, if Catholicism is Christianity yet Buddhists persecute Christians and make Christianity illegal there, how is Roman Catholicism (supposing it's Christianity) allowed there? Most people have this misconception that Catholicism is Christianity BUT it isn't.

So I have to ask; where, in the world's history, has Christians EVER persecuted another just because of differences in faith, religion, laws, etc? Or where has Christians EVER committed an act of terrorism for the sake of religion? Remember, Catholicism is NOT Christianity. Site just one source.

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Prima wrote:
thorstenczub wrote:[nonsense]
[nonsense]
I thought we were talking about Robert Houdart's lies wrt Houdini. Can you guys take this stupid discussion to the Everything Else forum, please?

Jeremy

Prima

Post by Prima » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Jeremy Bernstein wrote:I thought we were talking about Robert Houdart's lies wrt Houdini. Can you guys take this discussion to the Everything Else forum, please?

Jeremy
If you can move the religion aspects there, since you're the administrator, that will be appreciated.

thorstenczub

Post by thorstenczub » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 am

Prima wrote:has Christians EVER persecuted another just because of differences in faith, religion, laws, etc?

:lol:

and you want to judge about others ??

unbelievable.

thorstenczub

Post by thorstenczub » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 am

Jeremy Bernstein wrote:
Prima wrote:
thorstenczub wrote:[nonsense]
[nonsense]
I thought we were talking about Robert Houdart's lies wrt Houdini. Can you guys take this stupid discussion to the Everything Else forum, please?

Jeremy

but this shows exactly what i mean: people who claim that a group of nuts who have mass murdered millions of people have never killed anybody stand here and judge about robert houdart.

thats exactly what i meant.

can't we find a civilized manner to discuss these issues without the fanatical religious people stone each other ?
a civilized manner means: present positions, source code or main lines,
and not destroy computerchess because the fanatics want a bloody ritual.
how do we want to judge about people, if left and right from you are people with stones in their hands or the imagination that christianity never killed anybody.

as long as we allow those people to judge, we could allow any sadistic mass murderer to judge anything.

and in CCC this is exactly the same, or in other forums.

the mass wants to see blood.
so they stone the guy. no matter if he did the crime or not.

it seems to me the patients lead the asylum ...

Prima

Post by Prima » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:18 am

thorstenczub wrote:
Prima wrote:has Christians EVER persecuted another just because of differences in faith, religion, laws, etc?

:lol:

and you want to judge about others ??

unbelievable.
Person-B pick-pockets person-A. You saw and know for a fact person-B pick-pocketed person-A. The police comes and investigates and you state to the police, based on what you saw & know, that person-B pick-pocketed person-A. Is this considered judgement or stating the facts based on what was seen, heard, or observed?

By the way, I clearly illustrated, though the use of John 8:7, that Christianity DOES NOT and are suppose NOT to judge others. Not sure why you want to mix this up. Just because Christians are not suppose to judge others does NOT make it okay for Robert Houdart to do what he did and lie about it. Nor does "not judging others" make it okay for people to break the law etc.

Also, Robert Houdart stated he used just ideas from GPL engines (Crafty, Stockfish) although experts have demonstrably shown that Houdini used more than just ideas but used RobboLito codes in Houdini. I saw the threads in CCC showing similar evaluations between a previous Houdini version and a specific Robbolito version. Fact shows Robert Houdart LIED. Not "judgement", as you put it.
Last edited by Prima on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 am

uh wtf? I thought we were talking about the biggest liar in computer chess, not personal feelings toward one religious group which is borderline offensive. Come on guys let's get back on topic. We should definitely call out liars publicly.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen