Back Stabber with various aliases

Whatever else you want to talk about. Forum rules still apply.
Prima

Back Stabber with various aliases

Post by Prima » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... ?tid=24127

This hypocrisy by this InspectoreGadget is far enough . Bob's doing a tremendous good job at providing facts to the Fruit-Rybka issue. Many honest fols appreciate this. I know I am. So it makes one wonder, why this Topic against Bob's useful post?
This guy's very comical. And not in a good way. He thinks "some" aren't aware of his various different aliases, in different forums.

So that with alias-A which he assumes no one knows of (or so he thinks), he stabs you in the back in forum-A.
Then with his alias-B, he pretends to be your friend in forum-B. Totally clueless that "some" already knew his aliases, and he's being observed just for the fun of it
Then with alias-C, hmmm, how can I put this?....let's just say Ivanhoe compiles (notice the "small" h, as opposed to the official IvanHoe) are produce IN forum-C.

Anyone cognizant enough can put" 2 & 2" together to know all identities and the backstabbing character this slimy capricious chameleon is.
Then again, it could be just my imagination. Or is it???

Why not ask this scum dissipating his hypocrisy in above link: Is it "Pro" Rybka when in the Rybka forum, and "Pro" Ivanhoe when in Immortal forum? Sort of like when in Rome, behave like the Romans adage? Which is it, back-stabbing Rybka-fan boy?

Uly

Re: Back Stabber with various aliases

Post by Uly » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 am

Prima wrote:Bob's doing a tremendous good job at providing facts to the Fruit-Rybka issue.
Can you give an example?

Peterpan

Post by Peterpan » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 pm

hi Prima

Your imagination and conspiracy theories you dream up seem to get the better of you :-)

I suggest you get your facts straight before you start accusing me of being someone on some other forum just because we are from the same Country (which is the only link between the two of us )
But anyway,if it makes you feel more secure and better about yourself trying to degrade me and slandering my name,then so be it.

I wish you all the best and i wish this nonsense will stop now.

Best Regards
Peterpan

Prima

Post by Prima » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

I wasn't clear enough, which leads you to assume imagination on my part: You are Izak Pretorius, who is aka InspectorGadget.
That is to say; Izak Protorius --> Peterpan --> InspectorGadget. That's a fact.

BTW, I am not South African. We are continents apart. You, in South Africa; I, in U.S (North America). Not sure where this [false] conjecture stems from. Or how differences or similarities in races have anything to do with this topic. 'Don't care.

There's difference between denuding one, based on facts, and traducing. Yes, the truth is bitter, to "some", who interpret facts as malign. The negative/angry reactions from the Rybka sects, apropos facts that Rybka= Fruit+Crafty, comes to mind.

Sadly, your beliefs (or belief system) misconstrues facts for "feeling secure" about one's self. I guess the police and/or [criminal] investigators have the need to "feel secure" about themselves when uprooting hidden facts, as opposed to obligations under the law to do so factually. Then again, your warped thought-process isn't entirely surprising altogether. A common mental trait & dogma of the Rybka fan-boys/sectarians. Wouldn't you agree, InspectorGadget? C'mon, talk. You used to attack ME in the Rybka forum because I spoke out against Vas/Rybka's delinquencies & lies. I simply ignored your ramblings and let that slide by. But when you created that nonsensical thread in Rybka forum, attacking Bob in anyway, shape, or form, that did it. So don't come here acting all "soft" and "good natured."

Sell that rubbish to those who aren't cognizant about YOU and/or your various Identities. At least if you're going attack those speaking against Vas/Rybka, be consistent in YOUR position, in any and/or all forums.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 am

Prima, it's highly inappropriate to guess online identity and then attribute content. Just imagine if someone did it to you and happens to be wrong... By the way, Peterpan was saying just because he and the individual you claim to be him (not you) are from the same country, does not mean they are the same person.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

Prima

Post by Prima » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 am

It's no guess work, Kingliveson. I am absolutely positive these identities are one and the same person.

Peterpan

Post by Peterpan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 am

hi Prima

It seems you are fighting with the wrong person ;)
Also i am sure by your post you know a lot more what is going on @ the rybka forum than me cause i rarely visit there.
Also it seems you know inspecter gadget,i have only seen him there,and actually only remembered seeing him there when i saw your post when you attacked me here.

Perhaps these facts are facts in your mind,but there are always 2 versions of any story,your version,and the true version.

Again i plead with you,please get your facts straight before you post your fantasies as facts.
I actually expect an apology from you now.This is getting totally out of hand and control.

Yes KLO is correct,i actually meant that me and the person you accuse me of being,just because we are from the same country,is not enough reason to conclude we are the same person.
Please,if you want to fight with inspecter gadget or whatever his name is,do so,but keep me out of it ok ?
And if you want to fight with me,then please,don't.I don't have time for this.

I still wish you all the best and i hope you will stop this madness :(

Best Regards
Peterpan

Peterpan

Post by Peterpan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

Prima wrote:It's no guess work, Kingliveson. I am absolutely positive these identities are one and the same person.
Prima

please provide some evidence of this claim.Since you are absolutely positive.
I would really like to see this.

So far we have ...

1.) Peterpan and inspecter gadget are from the same country

Anything else??

Cause i give you and everyone else my word of honor that i AM NOT inspecter gadget or the person that you accuse me of being that is on Rybka forum.

Peace dude
Peterpan

Prima

Post by Prima » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 am

Once again; Izak Pretorius = InspectorGadget = Peterpan.

You've conveniently left out the Izak Pretorius = InspectorGadget connection. Also known is, Izak Pretorius = Peterpan. Again, connection between the two left out. And there are many more instances.....

RE: You want to make it seem I'm confusing you and I as being from the same country, or, that I'm "guessing" your alternate IDs based on similarities on races (or nationalities). But my statement covers this already:

Code: Select all

"Or how differences or similarities in races have anything to do with this topic."
Once again, nationalities, races, ethnicity, geographic locations etc., have nothing to do with WHO you are, and your alternate IDs. So keep skating around the issues.

You can back-stab all you want. It's your life, YOUR character. I don't care. But when attacking those putting forth the truth because you don't like what you hear, THAT is when I feel obligated to expose WHO you really are.

Peterpan

Post by Peterpan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 am

Hi Prima

Yes correct,my name is Izak Pretorius.
I do not know the real name of the person inspector gadget on rybka forum.
If that persons name is also Izak Pretorius,which would really be strange,then there would also be an explanation for that.Like I say,I do not know this person inspectergadget that you say I am on rybka forum.but anyway...

Izak is a common name in my country.
Pretorius is a common surname in my country.
I have even met other Izak Preorius' myself in real life before.

But you accusing me of being a backstabber is extreme.
I ask the mods of this forum to do something regarding this.

I am NOT inspectorgadget on rybka forum.
I am NOT a backstabber.
I have done nothing wrong.

I have had enough of this blatant attack on me by Prima

When you discover you are simply wrong,please be man enough to admit it at least.

All the best to you
Peterpan