CCRL ENGINE AUTHORS' TOURNAMENT
- GUI : Two different GUIs used by Graham Banks and myself
- Two tournaments in each GUI, one with time control 40/40 and the other with 40/4 (adapted to the CCRL benchmark)
- Round robin for each tournament, 20 cycles (10 cycles each time control and all games will be added)
- Ponder off
- Threads : 1
- Default hash=256Mb,
- Endgame tablebases: Syzygy // Nalimov // Scorpio Bitbases // Gaviota (32Mb hash)
- Resign is set to -5 for 3 consecutive moves where able.
- Updates will not be allowed during the tournament.
- Open to all Winboard and UCI engines (free, private and commercial).
- The similarity tool will be used to determine whether or not an engine can participate (Engines allowed until 70% of moves match).
- Results will be rated only for engines already in the CCRL lists.
- All engines will use the same opening book limited to an 8 move depth (although a different book for each GUI)
Engine authors can either post their wish for their engine to participate or contact Graham Banks or myself through email or private message.
Entries will close a few days before the event starts.