Dark Sister Tests

As in chess tournaments and matches...
Anton101

Re: Dark Sister Tests

Post by Anton101 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:25 pm

Hi Eduard! I share both engines with two good friends, I do not consider them beta testers, I consider them friends, and I will tell you why, I am not responsible for what Christian does with his four accounts, I do not really share more than the engines, that's it...We don't share games or experience file, and when we play at playchess server we don't gift games to each other. (We have had good friends for more than a year), on the other hand Ghppn, another good friend, (he has been testing engines in different forums for more than a year) and it became customary to send him an engine to test. And he does it very well!

I insist, I am aware that you are NOT obliged to share your work and even less so after verbal abuse, it makes no sense. I understand your feelings and I'm sorry that some users are too hot-headed.

SpecTral and Dark SisTer will be bots in lichess in November (in the meantime I will only share the engines with Christian and Ghppn).

Best regards;

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:23 pm

Then you have to understand me too. I only give my engine to my friends. You share Dark Sister with only two friends. Do it! But I find it very distasteful of Christian, if he is your private tester, to then demand my engine from me, as if he has a right to it! Who is he? He would like to test my engine against Dark Sister, but my friends can't get Dark Sister to test. I don't think that's fair. And what does Christian Koch do if, understandably, he doesn't get my engine? He insults me everywhere. A year ago he wrote in the Talkchess forum that my engine was crap and that he would never play with my engine. Here:

What does this guy want from me? He even calls me on the phone and asks me for engines! People like that are not my friends, I'm sorry to say. I just want to be left alone from people like that, and I'm telling you straight up: If he's your friend, then you're no longer my friend. He insulted me badly in an open chat on the server. Again: I really didn't. I just told him that he couldn't get my engine.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:31 pm

By the way, criko:
"clone of Dark Sister". hahahaha. :lol:
"Same errors... like in Dark Sister". hahahaha. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:32 pm

Ok, take care.