PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 pm

As promised to keep him away, I have stopped commenting here about EDIOT until he has returned to offend me again on Playchess.com. Since he hasn't still understood that he must go away, not talking about me here, on Massimiliano Goi forum or on every other forum, I have found one more cute nick for him: In Italian IDIOT = EBETE so Eduard Nebeth is even better :mrgreen: . All my next FREE 3 months Playchess.com accounts will have EDIOT as theme :lol:

If banned, I will instantly open another one with fake email and German VPN, with his nicks. It takes only 5 hours to climb from 2400 to 3200 ELO there :P

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:40 pm

FINALLY MY CHALLENGE IS MORE INTERESTING. I'm fighting against A-CLASS bots Torombot and Resolutebot, and I have lost some games, because I was habit to play with much weaker bots, winning easily with only 2 or 4 CPUs. Just updated my engine and books and busted it with more CPU power :mrgreen:

Now that I have found that Turk 2.0's FRINGE407 owner is only an inflated ballon playing against Admete_bot (2466 ELO) , he doesn't play against me, demonstrating who really is a coward :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:06 pm

Torom is a skilled and fair Lichess.org user, I'm grateful that he plays and sorry of getting his points :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:46 am

The battle against Torom is thrilling! He has a Core i5 6700k 8 cores, I have a Mac mini M1 8 cores. With my new book optimised for Lichess.org
I finally lose less games. Also Resolutebot is a strong opponent and plays.

Here the COWARDS RANKING LIST that I'm trying to challenge :mrgreen:

1. FRINGE407
2. VariantsTop
3. Empykbot (aka CodeThief)
4. LeelaMultiPoss
5. Fireball-64
6. Santana64
7. TasmanRevenge
8. Sunrise-Reflections
9. BookTester
10.Boller1910
11.Caissa-x
12.Edobot (Eduard Nemeth last also on this ranking :lol:)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:54 pm

WOW! There is a new killer engine in the town: French MysteriousGold is strong! 3066 ELO right now :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:34 am

I want say thank you to Torombot, MysteriousGold and Resolutebot A-Class bot owners for accepting the challenges of ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo instead of complaining and crying like childs. Finally I'm playing against top opponents :)

PS: Permanently banned Ibaibur from BanksiaGui, after Ediot. Their memberships are useless to our community. (I'm opening new topics on BanksiaGui Forum and all friends here are welcome)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:56 pm

It seems that IbaiBur cannot be useful even on Outskirsts, since the forum is looking for new moderators :mrgreen:

..Maybe for having Emptikbest (thief of code, spreading Private Beta engines not reapecting NDA and GPLv3) as Leaderboard Team Leader??? :lol:

...After kicking off Skynet and Kerveros, who will be the next M.Z.? :roll:

Cengiz-Baba

Post by Cengiz-Baba » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:49 am

Adsız.png
Dear chess lovers,

The coward in front of you was a person who was trying to gain points with 2400 elo bots and pretending to be the best. I did not accept the duel he offered me because he did not play with his real profile. Last night, I found his real bot, which he used to cheat on points, open while he was sleeping, and I dueled him. With an overwhelming advantage of 62.5-37.5 in 100 matches, I not only deleted his name from the points list but also showed everyone his fraud. I only lost 1 match worth +3.5 because my internet connection was down. Apart from that, they could only get a draw. The real score if the connection was not broken: 63.5-36.5. I hope this fraudulent coward stays away from chess lovers like us and does not pollute us. Remember Alex, if you're a loser, you're a loser.

Best regards to the quality people in the forum..
FRINGE407.
Attachments
Adsız2.png

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:59 pm

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:22 pm

Finally you have reacted after recovering from your shame, FRINGE407

Thank you for advising me. I could have lost much more points. ProteusSFX-AI isn't hidden, it's my main bot. It was on standby on BanksiaGUI, only to keep it alive for online ranking lists, while bot play ONLY on BotLi. After a crash Banksiagui losed all Bot settings but I wasn't aware and started two stand-by bots ready to play with everyone despite the weakness using only 100 kN/s (1 CPU) .
So you have played only with a B-Class level bot like Admete_bot, AGAIN :lol:

Now fixed, disabling all the blue check on the screenshot. I always choose my opponents.

Always ready when you want to really challenge my bots boosted with 4 MN/s and not 300 kN/s :)

In the meanwhile I'll take back my points, I was annoyed waiting the other A-Class bots reaching 3050+ to challenge them with Aureo and Godot.