Chess Puzzle Game for Android: King of the Castle

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
FlyingJuiceBox

Chess Puzzle Game for Android: King of the Castle

Post by FlyingJuiceBox » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 am

Hello Everyone,
I am not sure if this is the correct place to present this but I wanted to let you know about a chess puzzle game that I created 'King of the Castle'. It is like the game pegs where one peg jumps over another one and it is eliminated and your goal is to have only one peg left. This is the same type of idea except with chess pieces, normal chess moves and every move must be a capture until you only have one piece left. I have created over 200 puzzles some easy others challenging and it is a lot of fun. check it out...

King of the Castle

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Re: Chess Puzzle Game for Android: King of the Castle

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks for letting everyone know about it. Is there a demo or just the buy-and-if-you-don't-like-it-get-a-refund?

It's not overpriced, in any case.

jb

FlyingJuiceBox

Post by FlyingJuiceBox » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 am

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to produce a 'lite' version of the game so people can try it out for free. I will let everyone know when I have done so.

FlyingJuiceBox

Post by FlyingJuiceBox » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:50 am

Hey everyone, I made and released a free lite version of my app, now you can play 30 puzzles for free. Any comments or feedback is appreciated, thanks.

King of the Castle: lite