EMAN-8.90-64-bit---EmbeddedNet.zip

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
paco69

Re: EMAN-8.90-64-bit---EmbeddedNet.zip

Post by paco69 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:06 pm

cubail wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:34 am
https://www.mediafire.com/file/n5gxgw09 ... 9.zip/file
EMAN_9.40_64-bit_-_EmbeddedNet
Thanks!!.

Elexorcisto666

Post by Elexorcisto666 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:21 pm

paco69 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:06 pm
cubail wrote:
Thanks!!.
Thanks!! i will test today!!

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:22 pm

Thanks a lot! :D Will test today, guessing a huge performance improvement since latest SF

maestro777

Post by maestro777 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:23 am
I would like to point out that the Rights to use the Stockfish software are subject to the license terms of the GPL 3.0 license. Such an engine may not be publicly distributed without source code.

So I find it sad that some people don't follow this rule.

Why are you doing this? I wouldn't tolerate it here in the forum, I'm sorry. But you should know: I will never trust people like you. You are not trustworthy people to me. :(
How much money are you earning from the Stockfish team to keep an eye on every time some good person makes a copy of the Eman engine available to us? Must be a lot of money huh?

maestro777

Post by maestro777 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:34 pm

cubail wrote:

Thanks Cubail, you are a great person, now we can enjoy this wonderful engine again.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:23 am

maestro777 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:29 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
I would like to point out that the Rights to use the Stockfish software are subject to the license terms of the GPL 3.0 license. Such an engine may not be publicly distributed without source code.

Why are you doing this? I wouldn't tolerate it here in the forum, I'm sorry. But you should know: I will never trust people like you. You are not trustworthy people to me. :(
How much money are you earning from the Stockfish team to keep an eye on every time some good person makes a copy of the Eman engine available to us? Must be a lot of money huh?
If someone breaks into a store, steals it and gives it to the poor, is he doing good? No he does not. I would like to point out that the author of Eman made this decision and not the Stockfish team. The Stockfish team asked the Eman author for the source code. Khalid Omar then decided to let Eman rest in peace and not to pass it on. And he deleted all download links. Anyone who wants Eman can contact Khalid Omar at any time, e.g. on InfinityChess.

I am asking for the source code of Eman. I see that no source code is included with the download. I also always have to add the source code if I want to distribute my engine. Everyone has to do this or they're a died of the Stockfish Code. I don't like thieves.
Peace be with you!

maestro777

Post by maestro777 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:43 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:

If someone breaks into a store, steals it and gives it to the poor, is he doing good? No he does not. I would like to point out that the author of Eman made this decision and not the Stockfish team. The Stockfish team asked the Eman author for the source code. Khalid Omar then decided to let Eman rest in peace and not to pass it on. And he deleted all download links. Anyone who wants Eman can contact Khalid Omar at any time, e.g. on InfinityChess.

I am asking for the source code of Eman. I see that no source code is included with the download. I also always have to add the source code if I want to distribute my engine. Everyone has to do this or they're a died of the Stockfish Code. I don't like thieves.

Eduard Nemeth, you should leave this forum and go to Forum Outskirts because you in my opinion are a dictator. It had to be a German, reminds me of another one that triggered the 3rd world war.
About Eman, I'm sure Khalid Omar would love to be able to freely post all of Eman's compilations, but he's hounded by people like you who think they own the truth.
Glad we have people like Mr. Cubail who has the courage to present us with engines that are "persecuted".
Before I forget, if I found people starving on the street I would have the courage to break into a store to take food and give it to the poor because I have something called compassion, something that Germans don't have.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:07 am

You're looking at this all wrong. And I'm not a dictator. It's about rules, and I have to abide by those rules. I would also prefer to keep my source code to myself and only distribute the EXE files. But I'm not allowed to do that. If I use and pass on the Stockfish code, I must pass on the complete code. It has nothing to do with who I am, what country I come from, or what I like better. The Stockfish team has a rule for using the engine, and that rule is the same all over the world. Do what you want, but don't insult me ​​just for following these rules because I have to.
Peace be with you!

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:00 am

maestro777 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:43 am

About Eman, I'm sure Khalid Omar would love to be able to freely post all of Eman's compilations, but he's hounded by people like you who think they own the truth.
Glad we have people like Mr. Cubail who has the courage to present us with engines that are "persecuted".
Before I forget, if I found people starving on the street I would have the courage to break into a store to take food and give it to the poor because I have something called compassion, something that Germans don't have.
Bravo maestro777 !
I agree with you.
All the best.

rulleeeee

Post by rulleeeee » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:30 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:23 am
maestro777 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:29 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:

If you read the whole khalid not giving source code thing, you'd know that it was the stockfish team that forced khalid to stop releasing Eman.