ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:47 am

PSYCOTRANCE cheating again! Reported AGAIN to info@chessbase.com

EDUARD is betrter if we collaborate for stopping this scandal ending our psychologc war :mrgreen:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:46 pm

No, I don't want to have anything to do with you. I leave this forum to you. Carry on as before.

Fact is that
1. Psycotrance is an honest player who doesn't cheat. As your picture shows, he was the first player to achieve more than 3300 Elo. But because he plays against all players, he cannot maintain this rating.

Live Photo PSYCOTRANCE:

2. ASROCK is a cheater who only does this because of you. He plays with much slower hardware than you. He wants to prove to everyone how easy it is to take first place. He always states in the chat that he's not interested in cheating, but in finding evidence against you! He's right. His second account is Psycotrance, and he has achieved even higher ratings with it. He could also brag about this account if he wanted. He doesn't do that.

By the way, I'm also very happy with myself, my new engine Orbit X is currently in second place (only Cheater AS Rock is better and Cheater ProteusSF is weaker currently).

Live Photo:

Bye!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:41 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:46 pm
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???

Psycotrance, AsRock and Kernel Panic are 3 accounts of the SAME USER. How one of them can be HONEST and the other CHEATER??? :shock:

Do you see that you are fixed ONLY against me? If not, all other readers now know that :)

PS: BTW AsRock hardware (6 cores 12 thread 6 MN/s) is 3 times faster than my 2014 Core I5 (4 cores 2 MN/s).

SIBLING means that 1 account goes up while the others fall down to boost his ELO. Really, are you fine?

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:18 pm

I'll tell you one last time: You're no less of a cheater than ASROCK. And by the way, you also played against yourself. I saved everything as evidence! You and your friends had 8 accounts on PlayChess and gave each other points. I can prove that! Every account says “ProteusSF test account”. Should I send this to ChessBase? You now get back what you have sown. You now blame others for what you have done yourself. Should I defend you now? Never!

And like I said: everyone can read the chat on ChessBase. In principle, ASROCK does nothing other than what you have done and are doing. You should therefore both be punished. Without you two the server would be a thousand times more peaceful and better.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Eduard

All the demo accounts you are talking about are expired since 1 year. I have probably played 3-7 games only to verify UCI settings, was not known to me that SIBLING isn't allowed by Playchess.com policies before you said that (even if it seems that they absolutely don't care about their own rules). Since then I have NEVER played again with my own accounts, you can verify all ProteusSF-Official account games. Let's see if AsRock Psycotrance and Kernel Panic will be finally banned.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:17 pm

Your friends juggled with 8 accounts. Anyone who needed points got them. It's been like this since December 2022. Now the accounts are only gone because PlayChess costs money. You can't always play for free. If it were different, these accounts would still be there! Andf they would have continued to cheat and you would continue to mock me as if it was all normal. When I first started writing about this on the Banksia Forum you just mocked me and even edited my posts. I then went to Talkchess and you insulted and mocked me there too when I wrote about your friends. Now I've also written about it in this forum. And here too you just mocked and insulted.

It's just totally unfair to all players who pay MONEY for the server when guys like this come and play dishonestly with 8 accounts. And now I'm supposed to defend you too?

My tip to you: It's not only dishonest to cheat, but also to play the way you do on Lichess and PlayChess. You never play in auto mode because then you lose elos. On PlayChess you only choose opponents who have a higher Elo than you - so that you get +1 Elo with every draw. If everyone played like you (sometimes you wait all day on the server just to get +1 Elo) then the server would be dead by now. First start playing honestly, like almost everyone does.
Peace be with you!

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:36 am

AlexChess wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 am
Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:05 am
@Solista Chess

Btw, just to be more clear,
I am talking about the overall book moves (up to 22 moves),where
I assume you are talking especially for Black's 22th move (f5)
So, we should not mix apples with oranges!

And where have you been before ?
Only after my checking... you stated to talk over it, why ?
I mean, +3.08 is a BIG advantage...you did not see before ?

And now you will talk Me such as,
I expected more from Sedat Chess ))

In other words,
I think that I produce valuable data...and not only now...but
Unfortunately not all can be happy with my chess activities...

On other hand,
No way to satisfy all...especially people like you!

Hopes helps
Hi Sedat! Tell me when your next Book tournament starts. I will send you my books. How ProteusSF-Aureo tests are going?
Hello Alex,

Just I'd like to inform you...for more details:
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... book-cs-66

Greetings )

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:41 pm

Thanks canbaz Is it possible to have 2 books playing, for white and black?

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:17 pm
That's my last answer to you here, I'm just putting you on ignore list since I cannot get rid of you even using bad nicks that would keep far for shame every normal user.

I will answer only on your topics from now, and only if you talk about me or ProteusSF, or IGNORE YOU even there.

All users using Sun, Light, Sun Light, Orbit, Torero, Solista Attack don't play with me (NOT A BIG LOSS :lol: ). Much more than 8 accounts.

So also your FULL AUTO statement is pure fantasy. You act exactly like you accuse me.

Luckily I completely don't care about your engines, books, comments and insults. ALL GARBAGE Watch today ranking, Orbit already missing :mrgreen:

No one cares about you even on your own topics, here your insults are completely useless.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:09 pm

Sorry ProteusSF but you were saying something about RAGE?

:mrgreen: :o