ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:00 pm

Thanks to all internal betatesters contributing to ProteusSF project :)
https://banksiagui.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=132

Eduard Nemeth

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:35 pm

"2 ProteusSF-Aureo leading on Playchess - Reached 3190 ELO!"

Two account as Cherry Pickers, pushed its Elo high without winning games. :lol:

That's the truth, sorry but you're not an honest developer, it's very sad what these two accounts did. Now they're gone, deleted from ChessBase because they just always wanted to play for free. Now you have created a new account (ProteusSF-Official) and this account also cheats its way up with cherry picking without winning a single game, here you can see it:

https://www.open-chess.org/viewtopic.ph ... =30#p29188

I am not criticizing you because I hate you, but so that the truth comes out! I lost one of my best friends (read in the same thread in the link above) because he's playing the same game as you.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:46 pm

Nemeth you are not a programmner (like me with a master of 600 hours on C++, to judge ProteusSF) and you even have poor chess knowledge. You randomly change Stochfish code helped by MZ for pity (he is correcting your dummy's errors on experience.cpp) and hate and alcohol is defenitely burning your mind :lol:

Sorry for you, but with Chessbase Dragon 3.2 I have a 6 months Playchess.com Premium account and I will stay there also to watch how you are desperately trying to climb to 3200 ELO with Torero X3Pro :lol: :lol: :lol: (unfair even this name, I'm with the bull forever) when all the others have already reached it, even with only 4 cores like my Core i5.

Report instead your Spanish friend PSYCOTRANCE (illegal Bitcoin promoter there) that is playing dozens of games with his other ASRock to pump the ELO. One year ago with obsolete accounts I have played only few games between my engines to test and tune UCI values using exotics settings like MCTS And bruteforce. CHECK NOW and find a single game on my account where I'm "cheating".

I hope that you are not so drunk when you read this comment to understand that you are becoming really ridicolous with your clownes.

PS: I'm on Playchess.com because there also are a lot of pleasant friends there not psychotic, sad and negative like you, due to your miserable life.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Why are you insulting me, I'm not an alcoholic, nor do I drink alcohol. Watch what you write here, you disgusting fellow.

You are a cherry picker on playchess that has never existed before. You have not yet won a game on Playchess with your new account! You only steal Elo points from honest players or you lose hahaha. Then you have to start stealing Elos again. You also give away old engines and even as GPL 3 with missing files in the source code so that they cannot be compiled. It doesn't get any worse.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:32 pm

Anything else. Marco informed me that this patch

Remove Zobrist::noPawns
https://github.com/official-stockfish/S ... 962b624e31

Learning not affected. This has been confirmed by Khalid Omar.

Keep bullying you mocker. I won't argue with you anymore.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:58 pm

"will stay there also to watch how you are desperately trying to climb to 3200 ELO with Torero X3Pro" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I (SolistaChess) am playing with Ryzen 2700 and about 6000 kns. And unlike you, I'm not a lousy cherry picker like you who just waits for someone to be better and only then challenge such an opponent to swindle individual Elos with a draw. I play for hours non-stop always in automatic mode.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:54 am

You have promised again of not writing anymore...But still here. It's you that have started insulting me on my topic, after offending the mythic Ed Shoroeder, Ian on Outskirts and a lot of other users in most chess forums You are not normal so you seem always drunk with your behaviour of a continuous hating psycho, always angry for no reasons Really a poor man.

I smply ignore you and your clownes since years, but you keep to bore me and the rest of the chess world.

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:32 am

Hello there )

1st of all,
Sad to read that both of you are not in friendly dialogue..

On other hand,
I wonder: what happened that the situation is changed?
E.g some time ago, I've seen many times ProteusSF's author,
AlexChess was suggesting to be used Eduard's books!?

By the way, and to be honest:
I don't pay too much attention to the Playchess Elo Ratings!
Due to, I think that not so hard to gain very high-Elo points!
E.g now I remembered the past (when I was on Playchess server):
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... tober-2009
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... ugust-2008
Some high-rated players were refusing to play with Me..reason
They were much scared about to NOT loose theirs Elo points!
But after my used calculation methods..theirs actual/real Elo
Are ranked much below...even some of them were not published..
Due to NOT enough games..as we know, for better conclusions:
A lot of games (per player) are required... In other words:
Up to 100-200 games, the error Elo margin can be too high!

And to be more clear,
Using Bayeselo, EloStat, Ordo etc. tools are best, ın case of
Determining about who are best.. and not only on same PCs,
But also for players, who played on Online servers as well!

Greetings

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:14 am

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:54 am
You have promised again of not writing anymore...But still here. It's you that have started insulting me on my topic, after offending the mythic Ed Shoroeder, Ian on Outskirts and a lot of other users in most chess forums You are not normal so you seem always drunk with your behaviour of a continuous hating psycho, always angry for no reasons Really a poor man.

I smply ignore you and your clownes since years, but you keep to bore me and the rest of the chess world.
What do you want? You insult me here and call me a drunkard of alcohol, you mocker. I won't tolerate something like that, if you do it again, I'll ask the admin of the forum to block you here. You mock me because I allegedly used the wrong patch file, which in retrospect is not true. You make fun of me because you got 3200 Elo as a cherry picker and you brag about it because I supposedly can't do it. You come here to the Open Chess Forum just to promote your own forum so that people buy your engine there or donate money to you. Only that is the meaning for you that you are here. We share new engines here, but you give away ancient engines from 2022 that no one needs anymore - and without the full source code! Go into your own forum where you are even an admin and leave us alone. Nobody here needs your ancient engines from 2022! You are here in the forum only as a disguised businessman, that's all you can do.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:33 am

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:32 am
Hello there )

1st of all,
Sad to read that both of you are not in friendly dialogue..

On other hand,
I wonder: what happened that the situation is changed?
E.g some time ago, I've seen many times ProteusSF's author,
AlexChess was suggesting to be used Eduard's books!?

By the way, and to be honest:
I don't pay too much attention to the Playchess Elo Ratings!
Due to, I think that not so hard to gain very high-Elo points!
E.g now I remembered the past (when I was on Playchess server):
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... tober-2009
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... ugust-2008
Some high-rated players were refusing to play with Me..reason
They were much scared about to NOT loose theirs Elo points!
But after my used calculation methods..theirs actual/real Elo
Are ranked much below...even some of them were not published..
Due to NOT enough games..as we know, for better conclusions:
A lot of games (per player) are required... In other words:
Up to 100-200 games, the error Elo margin can be too high!

And to be more clear,
Using Bayeselo, EloStat, Ordo etc. tools are best, ın case of
Determining about who are best.. and not only on same PCs,
But also for players, who played on Online servers as well!

Greetings
When AlexChess started with its ProteusSF engine in 2022, everything was fine. He actually used my books too. And I, I used its engine, I remember exactly a year ago I even played on the PlayChess server with ProteusSF.

It was all good until AlexChess started promoting its engine differently. First he stopped the free download with the remark that he needed money to finance his homepage. From then on, ProteusSF fans had to donate money so they could get his motor. And then he got even more radical: He and some of his testers created up to 8 accounts on PlayChess alone to boost their own Elo with cheating, not just with cherry picking but with donated points! Those 8 accounts are now gone (they had limited access). Now he and his testers operate Cherry Picking. It's all about business! Computer chess has become a business for him. The main thing for him is to brag and show off, with the idea that people should believe how great his engines play. I will warn against such people and will expose such machinations whether he likes it or not.
Peace be with you!