ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:18 am

You are wrong. Book moves are displayed like this:
On move 21 from Black: "Bd8 {0.00/0 0}"

Engine:
On move 22 from Black: "f5 {#4/1 0}"
On move 23 from Black: "b5 {2.70/7 0}"

The display of move 22 is identical to move 23: move, then eval, then depth, then time. All displays from move 1 to move 21 by Black are identical "like this {0.00/0 0}". This display changes from move 22 and not from move 23.

Black's 23rd move is also a joke with 128 threads and depth 7 only. :roll: Everything is wrong here.
Peace be with you!

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:40 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:18 am
You are wrong. Book moves are displayed like this:
On move 21 from Black: "Bd8 {0.00/0 0}"

Engine:
On move 22 from Black: "f5 {#4/1 0}"
On move 23 from Black: "b5 {2.70/7 0}"

The display of move 22 is identical to move 23: move, then eval, then depth, then time. All displays from move 1 to move 21 by Black are identical "like this {0.00/0 0}". This display changes from move 22 and not from move 23.

Black's 23rd move is also a joke with 128 threads and depth 7 only. :roll: Everything is wrong here.

If not a book error then exp error!!
Otherwise..no explanation of that...

Anyhow,
Is is clear that up to 22 move all played auto..
Book or EXP not so important...

But what is important,
It is a buggy game! and my target is not to show that
Book especially... actually the real problem is that
All played auto and up to 22 moves...
And the game is opened with +3.08 !!

In other words,
If I am wrong here that means you are wrong too!
Because the engines never prefer auto playing...
Exc. if Humans will not force them in auto!

As final words,
I can summarize it as Human error, ok? sound good ?
And I wonder now +3.08 advantage..how this happens..

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:05 am

@Solista Chess

Btw, just to be more clear,
I am talking about the overall book moves (up to 22 moves),where
I assume you are talking especially for Black's 22th move (f5)
So, we should not mix apples with oranges!

And where have you been before ?
Only after my checking... you stated to talk over it, why ?
I mean, +3.08 is a BIG advantage...you did not see before ?

And now you will talk Me such as,
I expected more from Sedat Chess ))

In other words,
I think that I produce valuable data...and not only now...but
Unfortunately not all can be happy with my chess activities...

On other hand,
No way to satisfy all...especially people like you!

Hopes helps

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:34 am

EDIOT have you taken your pills against RAGE today? Ask to your psychiatrist to change the recipe, they don't work like your engines :mrgreen:

Playchess October 6, 2023
To my fans here: I'm FIRST even with a 2014 Core i5 4 cores!!! Psyco's ASS is FAKE ELO, Eduard's friend Rubens continually plays between his own accounts Psycotrance, AssRock and Kernel Panic, but for EDIOT in this case is all OK (The main reason for his cute nick :lol:

PS: On your clinic there are relax rooms where you can put gum chessboards, pieces and fake computers and destroy everithing. TRY! :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 am

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:05 am
@Solista Chess

Btw, just to be more clear,
I am talking about the overall book moves (up to 22 moves),where
I assume you are talking especially for Black's 22th move (f5)
So, we should not mix apples with oranges!

And where have you been before ?
Only after my checking... you stated to talk over it, why ?
I mean, +3.08 is a BIG advantage...you did not see before ?

And now you will talk Me such as,
I expected more from Sedat Chess ))

In other words,
I think that I produce valuable data...and not only now...but
Unfortunately not all can be happy with my chess activities...

On other hand,
No way to satisfy all...especially people like you!

Hopes helps
Hi Sedat! Tell me when your next Book tournament starts. I will send you my books. How ProteusSF-Aureo tests are going?

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am

ABOUT PLAYCHESS RULES:

3.Boosting an Elo rating by losing intentionally (padding) is forbidden, regardless whether the loss occurs against your own access accounts, friends or relatives. As soon as such boosting is noticed by a ChessBase employee, all accounts of the involved players will be immediately banned. If in doubt, please play friendly games which are not Elo rated.
4.Manipulating your own system (e.g. lag) is unfair and leads to banning. Please schedule lengthy uploads or downloads to a time other than when you are playing.

More than 1 year ago, I have played some games between my DEMO free 3 months accounts to test BRUTEFORCE, MCTS, Move Overhead and other UCI settings. Since then I have never repeated my error, and now I have only one account (so is impossible for me sibling) and I always ignore my betatesters. Not only Spanish Bitcoins fraudolent promoter Rubens plays dozen of games between his own accounts, also Trulli and A3-A3 and most EDIOT betatesters do the same or play with Alexander3 (Komodo 14) to boost their ELO!!! They also not play FULL AUTO as EDIOT says, they ignore me and all my betatesters and most of the weaker opponents.

Anyway even if I have reported PSYCO's behaviour to COMP Raptor sysop, he completely ignores him. Chessbase doesn't care about Playchess.com Engine rooms, it's only interested that we pay for Premium account even if their client is full of bugs (I HAVE REPORTED MOST OF THEM, TOO, BUT THEY ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS ABANDONWARE that brings them golden eggs without doing nothing to mantain it or fix bugs)

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:42 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 am

Hi Sedat! Tell me when your next Book tournament starts. I will send you my books. How ProteusSF-Aureo tests are going?
Hello Alex,

Thanks for your interest...

Well, right now my both book tours are paused...but
When they will be resumed (very likely in a few days)
Sure then will be my pleasure to test your books as well

Greetings

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 pm

EDIOT WATCH THIS:

Why for PSYCO you don't say nothing??? Here but much better on Playchess.com and to info@chessbase.com or COMP Raptor admin???

You are fixed against me and that isn't normal. i'm always been kind with you before you accused me of cheating and selling ???? ProteusSF.

NEVER DONE the source isn't mine so I have gone PRIVATE for not releasing it anymore.
I ask only donations to help me to pay my bills, UNRELATED to giving it. I give BETAS only to close betatesters for nothing (ask to Mortal_Sin, Canbaz or ABcom) for compiling engines for Mac and Android. If some disonest BETATESTER like @EmtykBest shares it (with his name inside :lol: IF STOCKFISH DEVELOPERS ASK TO HIM) not respecting my NDA, it's not my problem! (Must be a children...)

PS: THIS IS MY LAST TRIAL. If you stop insulting me I will never use your nick again, If not I will continue to SPAM on all your topics., Playchess.com or everywhere I meet your comments.

If you manage to make this ghost admins COMPLETELY close (DELETE) THIS TOPIC I'm happy, I will return to Banksiagui forum, But every time you will post here OR ON YOUR TOPICS insults, I will answer on your topics. THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN ENGINES.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:01 pm

Guys, I'm leaving this forum for a while. I can't take anyone seriously anymore. AlexChess is a big child, and behaves like he's in a Kindergarten. His account can no longer be taken seriously; in addition to cheating, he now also runs the Muppet Show on the server:

He's a psycho who calls others psycho! Sad.

Nightmare for ASROCK? No. He cheated his way to the top and of course this is now a nightmare for ProteusSF. :lol:

Both accounts cheat endlessly, :cry: and never get tired of it. Sad. ChessBase should kick both of them out!

(AlexChess is a programmer? He doesn't have time for that at all. He has to play psycho on the server - and cheat. :lol:)
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:26 pm

Eduard, this logo is to open the eyes of all Playchess.com users about Psyco acting much worse of me playing some games between my
DEMO accounts more that 1 year ago, to test UCI settings. Where I'm cheating with ProteusSF-Official account? Because I reach the edge of the ranking even without a single won game? Not my problem. Now I have only an Official paid account and I ignore all my betatesters FOR NOT SIBLING. Tell INSTEAD to Chessbase developers to fix bugs including ELO algorytm, as I'm doing.

Happy that this time you have at least been less offensive, revealing PSYCO behaviour.

I have just reported him to info@chessbase.com Let's see if they care about Playchess.com