Sun 1.1 Engine

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
IbaiBuR

Re: Sun 1.1 Engine

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:30 am

AlexChess wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:09 am
AGAIN???? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3842&p=31856#p31856. <-- answered here

All chess chess servers and forums are a shame. People cheating everywhere and you say that I'm acting badly
playing only with highter ELO engines on Playchess and only with lower ELO on Lichess.

NOW AS A PROTEST I HAVE REALLY DONE WHAT YOUR FRIENDS
HAVE DONE DOZENS OF TIMES! (AND YOU HAVE NAVER SAID ANYHING TO THEM)

You are really confused :mrgreen:
It is ridiculous how you always try to justify all the cheating, rating manipulation, farming. etc... that you do...

At Lichess your justification is:

"People dont play with original engines that are made by single-skilled developers that are different from Stockfish and are interesting because of its sharp tactical style, so I have decided to play with them"

But instead what you do is play thousands of games just against a very small set of original engines (mainly admete_bot) and ignore every other BOT to only achieve more elo.

At PlayChess your justification is:

"Since some people cheat I am doing the same thing as a protest"

What kind of justification is that?! If we all thought like you chess servers would be horrible as of now!
You are obssesed with elo ratings, with being "the number 1" in chess servers, with leaderboards, etc...

When are you going to stop cheating and lying? You are better back to offline activities, this forum is much better without you, people can confirm.

You only bring toxicity here, and I must admit I have been toxic too with some members (you included) and I regret it because I dont think that is appropiate in a public forum anyways.

So, please, leave us in peace and stop spreading fake ratings, lying to everyone, and cheating!

Thanks.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:54 am

I appeal to ChessBase - I will send an email - to stop allowing people to brag and cheat others on the server! Here two members even publicly admit that they manipulated. If these two fight a war, then please no longer at the expense of honest members who play and pay honestly.

Discussion on PlayChess November 28, 2023:

SolistaChess: In Lichess the BOT is called "EtaBetaIta" (very similar name
of the PlayChess account), and we can confirm it is his account because of
the title of the youtube video and the name of the channel.
SolistaChess: Proteus SF account
Charlie Bronson: yes its him
Charlie Bronson: he is everywhere
SolistaChess: he played against itsself
Charlie Bronson: yes he does that all the time
Kunkka: like anyone even cares about that guy anymore
Kunkka: lol hilarious idiot
Kunkka: Etabeta23 is confirmed ProteuSF other account btw
Charlie Bronson: also pirata
Charlie Bronson: he steals points with etabeta and gives it to main account]

PSYCOTRANCE: hello friends, here i come to clarify that my other account
Asrock have an obvious fake ELO, and i want to remember you all that i dont
have the need to hold that false ELO, the real pourpose is to troll this
Proteus Scammer and avoid him of having the satisfaction on being the nº1,
you all know that him search for false glory, i only want to expose the
hipocresy and scammers and castigate him

ProteuSF-Official: THIS IS MY PROTEST TO CHESSBASE, WHY YOU DO NOT SAY THE
SAME FOR PSYCOTRANCE AND FLYING KING?
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:29 am

Thanks!

Hopefully at some point he'll be kicked out of the server.

I reported his Lichess BOT accounts already more than once to the Lichess moderators, with no success sadly.

It is very sad to see people doing this in the online servers, it just destroys everything and only brings toxicity between members.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:59 am

This guy has not just 6 but 9 accounts on Lichess.

The names are funny, from God to Turbo to Power to Extreme. :lol: From one superlative to the next! If he played against strong engines it would be cool, but he only rapes poor, weak and defenseless engines :? and feels like a hero. And then he posted the new Lichess rankings three times in this forum parallel, and he also did the same on Talkchess (under Tournaments).
Peace be with you!

Ding-Bat

Post by Ding-Bat » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:08 am

Police man of Playchess and lichess :D

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:18 pm

No. ProteusSF always cheats even when I'm not there. It's totally unfair what he's doing. We all pay for the server, an account for PlayChess costs 35 euros a year. We have the right to ensure that the server remains clean and that the Elos are earned honestly. This one cheater ProteusSF is polluting all servers - it couldn't be more disgusting, ugh!!
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:48 am

Falling down:

The two maximum ratings of ProteusSF on PlayChess (even over 3400 Elo) resulted from cherry picking and cheating (2x). If he doesn't cheat, his rating drops. It's normal that no one can always be at the top if they play honestly. After cheating against himself, he now played 32 games normally like everyone else.

It looks like this:

Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:09 am

After playing honestly for 32 games without success, ProteusSF has to cheat again. He has an inner compulsion to deceive other people. Cheaters can't stop cheating because they're evil:

Peace be with you!

Ding-Bat

Post by Ding-Bat » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:38 pm

Question what does all this have to do with the topic Sun Engine maybe you need another topic to enter all your Policing finds. 8-)

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:32 pm

Ding-Bat wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:38 pm
Question what does all this have to do with the topic Sun Engine maybe you need another topic to enter all your Policing finds. 8-)
That's what I would do, and I actually didn't want to write anything more on the subject of ProteusSF. What does this posting by AlexChess have to do with me in this thread?

https://www.open-chess.org/viewtopic.ph ... =20#p31771 :roll:

In this forum alone he posted it in 3 places, two of which were on my engines page. He is naughty. So I will continue to share his cheating story. Everyone should know what a fraud he is.
Peace be with you!