Sun Light

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
IbaiBuR

Re: Sun Light

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:24 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:12 am
IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:44 am
Why do you invite people to play with you but then never play? You only play against a very small number of weak opponents instead of playing with everyone.
why dou bother?. cant you see their meant for each other Alex and Nemeth. Always boasting for no reason. we have great developers such as MZ, Anton, Khalid etc but you wont find then boasting nonsense everyday. its like watching a bunch of kids bickering. :difus_16
Its really getting OLD.
Because I am tired of his fake elos, of his false claims and all of his stupid marketing. Thats all, no more no less.

I have been playing on the Lichess sever for almost 4 years, and everything was fine until he created 6 BOT accounts, 4 of them to abuse and farm rating from very weak opponents, and the other 2 to cherry-pick by only drawing (mostly) playing against manually selected opponents and not accepting challenging from others.

Not only that, but he called the best bots "Ghost" and "Posers" when me and me friends which normally are at the top play with default matchmaking, against almost everyone (except cheaters who are blacklisted) and with almost every time control possible.

I have several bot accounts and I try to keep them as active as possible, so I cant accept that kind of words from him.

Until recently, there never was a ranking of Lichess BOTs available, most of the people (me included) there played for fun, to test different engines and books, or just to enjoy watching the games. But suddenly a group of people created a Leaderboard of BOTs. I coded some scripts myself so people could access updated rankings of their bot accounts. Obviously, we tried to make the Leaderboard as fair as possible, removing farmers/cheaters/inactive BOT accounts from the rankings. This is still active [url=

Then he got mad and started encouraging people to farm elo with his non-sense "HappyFarmer" challenges.He used to spam in our team chat about it (now he is permanently banned). After me more members of the team coded scripts for the rankings, and this website was created: https://lb.chessnibble.com/

He insulted us saying we discriminated original bot accounts and limit people, which is not true either, you can check the website, scroll down, and tell me if original bot accounts are excluded or not. He also claims his BOTs are "200 elo above" the others, but I showed a crosstable with one of my bots and we saw the reality (197.5-166.5 in my BOT's favor). More people showed his crosstables against him and again, similar scores. Where is the 200 elo better?

His excuses -> "Not playing with my best hardware, Server Disconnections". Most of the games he lost by checkmate.

He invited me and more people to play matches against him after showing the crosstables and you know what happened? He never answered or played, because he is afraid of losing more and more. Do you really think that all of this is fine and I should stay in silence?

Anyways, I am really not going to spam either his topic or this topic anymore, people already know everything about this.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:27 pm

MadMax777 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:18 pm
OrgZ wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:10 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:30 am
I don't write my posts to brag. Because I wouldn't have any of it. What's the use of bragging? I make my engine just for myself, I just want to have my own fun. But I don't accept that people like AlexChess destroy the game servers! He cheats on Lichess just like he does on PlayChess. And he constantly brags about his rating. He hasn't won a single game on PlayChess yet! That's what people here should know too, right? Should I stand idly by while someone here brags about draws and losing games every day like he's the greatest?
just let him be. ignore him. let him talk to himself. you have a great talent Nemeth don't let useless things shadow that.
ok you are right.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:23 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:24 pm
...bullshits

*members *times (boring to make a new screenshot, but you can always read all the comments without typos on THE EDIOT CORNER :mrgreen:

PS: Instead you are skilled, I don't know why sibling with EDIOT :roll:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:12 pm

05. Oct 2023: Stockfish dev 20230928 vs Light 6.0.

I would like to thank all my testers for all the beta testing, the testing was very good.

Hardware Ryzen 2700
GUI Fritz 18, Hash 512 MB/Engine, 6 Threads/Engine, Ponder ON, all 3456men Syzygy.
Timecontrol 5m + 0.1s
Book EN-Select 50 variants with color swap

+6 =84 -10 as seen by Stockfish dev 20230928

All games in PGN are available for download on my homepage here:
https://solistachess.jimdosite.com/testing/

Live Picture:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:30 pm

Why I no longer passing on my engine Light 6.0? The reason also lies in AlexChess and its ProteusSF engine. AlexChess is an insulter and a liar. He is the biggest cheater in the history of computer chess. He brags about his Elo (3200+) everywhere. The fact is that many players have now stood up and rightly criticized him. AlexChess is destroying the servers with his dishonest playing. He hasn't won a single game at PlayChess (imagine that) :roll: but he continues to brag about it. At LiChess he basically does the same thing as at PlayChess.

As long as people like AlexChess pollute the scene with dishonest games, I don't want my engine playing where he plays (except rare beta testing). Until then, I will withdraw from the scene. I don't want to see people like AlexChess anymore (who insults me here every day). I'm sorry!
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:28 pm

@IbaiBuR:

It makes absolutely no sense for me to play on Lichess. What's the point of that? So ProteusSF can boast even more? If we play honestly and he doesn't, then it's clear that he gets the better rating. So that he can come back to the forum here to brag that he's supposedly better than me? I won't do that to him. Then it's better not to play at all. It's incredible how one rogue player can destroy so much. sad!
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:04 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:28 pm
@IbaiBuR:

It makes absolutely no sense for me to play on Lichess. What's the point of that? So ProteusSF can boast even more? If we play honestly and he doesn't, then it's clear that he gets the better rating. So that he can come back to the forum here to brag that he's supposedly better than me? I won't do that to him. Then it's better not to play at all. It's incredible how one rogue player can destroy so much. sad!
I understand you. On my side, I have been playing for 4 years at Lichess, and I still love it. In my opinion, it is way better and funnier than PlayChess, and it is also free and open-source. There is a lot more opponents and engines to play.

I would say that PlayChess has stronger opponents so far, and more talented people (bookmakers for example), but it is way too boring. All draws, mostly the same openings are played.

Despite him and more players, the mayority of us are honest players and work together to have fair and updated ratings.

I created a topic on Outskirts about "How to create a Lichess BOT" so more and more people can join and stronger opponents come to Lichess too.

Everyone can brag, but the real ratings and results show the real facts. I already showed my results against him, people can judge if he is 200 elo over or not (he is down 30+ points in the crosstable so you can guess)

So I still prefer to keep playing on Lichess. Anyways, I have created a free trial PlayChess account too, just to try again, I'll see if I extend the subscription when the free trial ends.

But I understand your conclusion and thoughts.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:11 pm

Thanks for your answer. I have a normal account on Lichess (Solista) that I only play as human. I'm currently working a lot with engines, so I don't have time to play myself anymore. I have also created some Polyglot books for games on Lichess. My bot account is called SolistaBot. It's been a long time since I played with it on Lichess. I wanted to play recently, but seeing ProteusSF's boasting makes me lose my fun. I also remember the time before ProteusSF. I was on Lichess before him. It was really interesting back then because there were no show-offs like ProteusSF. By the way, Alexchess wasn't always the way he is now. He even used one of my Polyglot books for his tests. Unfortunately, at some point he took the wrong path and now he can't get out of this dilemma.

Maybe I'll still play on Lichess again because there are actually more different engines playing there than on PlayChess.

By the way, a few days ago I played against you on PlayChess. Look into your PlayChess engine database (against Solista).
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:30 am

I encourage you to play again, the range of opponents is bigger and it is way funnier compared to PlayChess as I said

Now there is a great interface, called BotLi (see here) which you can use so the bot sends and accepts challenges in different time controls and from different opponents automatically.

In the old times you had to send the challenges by hand and it was quite tiring but now that does not happen anymore. BotLi also handles PolyGlot Bin Books, Lichess Opening Explorer, ChessDB,. Lichess Cloud and even local or online SyzygyTB... You can even set up separate engines and configurations per time control with it, it is great and it is in constant development.

I know about your bot account, it would be nice to see it online again.

Yes! I saw we played a game :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:47 am

Nobody uses crap Eduard's Stockfish clownes on Lichess :mrgreen:

LICHESS ALL BOTS RATING LISTS

Top 50 November 25, 2023 First Bullet, Blitz, Rapid & Classical