Sun Light

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Re: Sun Light

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:37 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:47 am
Nobody uses crap Eduard's Stockfish clownes on Lichess :mrgreen:

LICHESS ALL BOTS RATING LISTS

Top 50 November 25, 2023 First Bullet, Blitz, Rapid & Classical

This guy is a dazzler. Of the 5394 BULLET games from "ProteusSF" account, only 341 games were played against opponents with Elo over >2800.

Of the 341 games, there were 60 wins, of which ProteusSF losed 53. :!: :lol: His rating is based on farming and it's no surprise that he doesn't want to play against strong opponents. :twisted:

Against weak opponent admete_bot, ProteusSF played 3077 :roll: of his 5394 games:

admete_bot is a weak program with an Elo of around 2400. I have stopped playing against such opponents otherwise I would be ashamed. ProteusSF is of course not ashamed, he would also play 100.000 games against such opponents if he could gain another 100 Elo. Maybe he'll do that at some point. He will never want to play against opponents like me. Other people (including here in the forum) have also reported to me that ProteusSF doesn't accept any challenges against them because they are too strong for him. ProteusSF only requires sacrifices for its Elo rating.

Proof, all bullet games from ProteusSF in PGN sorted by date:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VFVdxAUR
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:34 am

14. Sep 2023: Live impression of PlayChess.com, engine Sun Light II 3x in the top:

One account is a pure cherry picker (ProteuSF-Official) and one is a cherry picker and cheater (ASROCK J3455M). Everyone else plays normally and in automatic mode. By the way, all 3 accounts also play with the Solista Attack openings book.
Sorry that you don't like my account. I have just created another one: PowerEdiot, it matches better with your skills.

Ediot will be reborn soon :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:37 pm
AlexChess wrote:

This guy is a dazzler. Of the 5394 BULLET games from "ProteusSF" account, only 341 games were played against opponents with Elo over >2800.

Of the 341 games, there were 60 wins, of which ProteusSF losed 53. :!: :lol: His rating is based on farming and it's no surprise that he doesn't want to play against strong opponents. :twisted:

Against weak opponent admete_bot, ProteusSF played 3077 :roll: of his 5394 games:

admete_bot is a weak program with an Elo of around 2400. I have stopped playing against such opponents otherwise I would be ashamed. ProteusSF is of course not ashamed, he would also play 100.000 games against such opponents if he could gain another 100 Elo. Maybe he'll do that at some point. He will never want to play against opponents like me. Other people (including here in the forum) have also reported to me that ProteusSF doesn't accept any challenges against them because they are too strong for him. ProteusSF only requires sacrifices for its Elo rating.

Ediot will be reborn soon!
Last edited by AlexChess on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:37 pm
AlexChess wrote:

Ediot will be reborn soon :mrgreen:

Cengiz-Baba

Post by Cengiz-Baba » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 pm

Alex the coward, we beat your evil engines, isn't that enough? What clone engine beats 63.5-36.5? :lol: You should've used a regular stockfish engine and not been crushed! Did you recompile the stockfish code to be beaten? :lol:

Haven't you had enough of beating their weak 2400 engines? What kind of loser psychology is this? What did they put you through as a kid? I pity you.

BOT No-StockFish-Bots, your own account at lichess. You regularly cheat points on your own Proteus accounts by boosting his score. You really are pathetic. :?:

With the engines of Eduard, whom you slander, I beat you in my last 7 matches. 7 of us 63,5 points are thanks to Eduard, the rest thanks to my dear friend Tanick Ramz. :geek:

We don't even pay attention to you. Remember, cowards are dead. :!:
Attachments
Adsız (1).png