Stockfish 16.1

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
sarona

Re: Stockfish 16.1

Post by sarona » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:12 pm

Cr@ck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:15 pm
Thank you so much! I've already forwarded the files to a friend. . .
You are welcome. Anything for a member of the Russian forums. I always enjoyed being a part of one of them in particular: forchess. I think lisandr was there (Vladimir?). I think there was a member with the name Cr@ck, too!

The engines are identifying as 32 bit on my Windows 11 computer, so hopefully they are of some use.
Cr@ck wrote:
... hope all is well with him!
As do I. Hopefully, there is a negotiated peace in Ukraine/Donbas this year.

Quasar74

Post by Quasar74 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:24 pm

Донбас это и есть Украина, а мир будет достигнут, когда вооруженные силы Росийской Федерации вийдут из территории Украины в ее границах по состоянию на 2013 год.

Cr@ck

Post by Cr@ck » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:25 pm

Нахуй пошёл отсюда, здесь шахматный форум. И для начала слово "Донбасс" научись писать правильно, животное.

Cr@ck

Post by Cr@ck » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:39 pm

sarona wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:12 pm
Cr@ck wrote:
You are welcome. Anything for a member of the Russian forums. I always enjoyed being a part of one of them in particular: forchess. I think lisandr was there (Vladimir?). I think there was a member with the name Cr@ck, too!

The engines are identifying as 32 bit on my Windows 11 computer, so hopefully they are of some use.
Cr@ck wrote:
In this conflict, peace will not be achieved through negotiations. Not because I don’t want it, but because in principle the coexistence of Russia and Ukraine is impossible. I’m telling you this from here, from the inside, being as intimately familiar with this issue as possible. Any peace treaty will be used by both sides to prepare for further hostilities and a new round will inevitably occur. Therefore, if you see or hear about some kind of “peace treaty” between Russia and Ukraine, know that they are trying to deceive you. And as a resident of Russia, of course I will drown for the victory of my country. I'll tell you more, the so-called. “ukrainians” are Russians who have been told from the outside that they are of the highest class, privileged, and those Russians who are in Russia are second class. This was done deliberately, with the aim of pitting brother against brother, now Russians are killing each other for the amusement of the “Civilized West”

Cr@ck

Post by Cr@ck » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:03 pm

sarona wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:12 pm
Cr@ck wrote:

Cr@ck wrote:
Yes, I am Cr@ck from Forces, and Vladimir Lisandr is my good friend. I have already sent the engines to the recipient, everything works for him and he says a huge thank you, he is happy! You have done a good deed! And I also want to note that in Russia we treat ordinary people from Western countries very well, contrary to some rumors and conversations. For example, you are from Canada and we send you our warmest regards!

sarona

Post by sarona » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:15 am

Cr@ck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:03 pm

Yes, I am Cr@ck from Forces, and Vladimir Lisandr is my good friend. I have already sent the engines to the recipient, everything works for him and he says a huge thank you, he is happy! You have done a good deed! And I also want to note that in Russia we treat ordinary people from Western countries very well, contrary to some rumors and conversations. For example, you are from Canada and we send you our warmest regards!
We are getting off topic here, but I just want to send you all there warmest regards.

If he ever needs binaries again, just let me know. My mother was born in what was known then known as Soviet Russia, but left as an adult and settled in Canada. She is the one who introduced me to chess and the Russian culture and I have introduced the same to my own children. We may have more in common than you think when it comes to the Motherland. . .

Cr@ck

Post by Cr@ck » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:52 am

sarona wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:15 am
Cr@ck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:03 pm

We are getting off topic here, but I just want to send you all there warmest regards.

If he ever needs binaries again, just let me know. My mother was born in what was known then known as Soviet Russia, but left as an adult and settled in Canada. She is the one who introduced me to chess and the Russian culture and I have introduced the same to my own children. We may have more in common than you think when it comes to the Motherland. . .
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind