Hyatt Is Gone!

General discussion about computer chess...
Sean Evans

Hyatt Is Gone!

Post by Sean Evans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Is not it interesting that now that Hyatt has left CCC for a time, there is peace and quiet!

I posted this at CCC and within 30-minutes one of Hyatt's stooges deleted my post!!

Cordially,

Sean

Uly

Re: Hyatt Is Gone!

Post by Uly » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Hyatt isn't gone, he just spends his time replying to people in Rybka Forum's The Edge:

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... .pl?bid=23

Pick a top thread, chances are it's full of Hyatt's posts and people throwing flames at each other (I'm even in there, but I did it for the lulz and have nothing personal against bob).

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Sean Evans wrote:Is not it interesting that now that Hyatt has left CCC for a time, there is peace and quiet!

I posted this at CCC and within 30-minutes one of Hyatt's stooges deleted my post!!

Cordially,

Sean

What on earth are you talking about? I've posted daily on CCC. We've been having a discussion about razoring, about ponder=on/off testing, etc.

Don't you really mean "a moderator deleted a post by a stooge?" That would be YOU, of course, since you never offer anything technical at all, just insults...

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Uly wrote:Hyatt isn't gone, he just spends his time replying to people in Rybka Forum's The Edge:

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... .pl?bid=23

Pick a top thread, chances are it's full of Hyatt's posts and people throwing flames at each other (I'm even in there, but I did it for the lulz and have nothing personal against bob).

Actually I have posted MANY times over the past week on CCC as well. Sean just can't figure out how to do a search to verify his statements before he dumps them somewhere.

Uly

Post by Uly » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:32 am

Well, bob, I'd like to take this chance to apologize for calling you bad, ugly, a liar and stupid on a thread in Rybka forum, I didn't mean it seriously and was just playing along in that topic.

Happy new year everyone!

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Uly wrote:Well, bob, I'd like to take this chance to apologize for calling you bad, ugly, a liar and stupid on a thread in Rybka forum, I didn't mean it seriously and was just playing along in that topic.

Happy new year everyone!

Hyattian brown-noser!

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Sean Evans wrote:
Uly wrote:Well, bob, I'd like to take this chance to apologize for calling you bad, ugly, a liar and stupid on a thread in Rybka forum, I didn't mean it seriously and was just playing along in that topic.

Happy new year everyone!

Hyattian brown-noser!

"idiot" comes to mind as a reply to that. Or perhaps "incompetent" since you can't even figure out how to use a simple search function before posting nonsense. Or are the topics we discuss on CCC so far over your head you just skip them and don't notice who is posting what???

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Happy new year everyone!

I take very little personally on the internet... So no harm done.

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 pm

To let Crafty judge who was the greatest Chess World Champion is an insult. It is like having a tone-deaf judge who was the greatest composer...Søren Riis :lol:

It seems Chessbase is allowing Hyatt and Crafty to be publicly dissed and humiliated :twisted:

====

I posted this at CCC, I presume one of Hyatt's boot-licks will delete it soon, so I am reposting it here :)

Cordially,

Sean

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Sean Evans wrote:To let Crafty judge who was the greatest Chess World Champion is an insult. It is like having a tone-deaf judge who was the greatest composer...Søren Riis :lol:

It seems Chessbase is allowing Hyatt and Crafty to be publicly dissed and humiliated :twisted:

====

I posted this at CCC, I presume one of Hyatt's boot-licks will delete it soon, so I am reposting it here :)

Cordially,

Sean
Well, it seems like ChessBase has finally decided to "report" on the Rybka scandal. In the new article, they should have mentioned that a) Søren is a moderator on the Rybka Forum and b) ChessBase is a distributor of Rybka and in no way impartial. But whatever, this stupid argument that Article 2 is no longer relevant in a world of lazy internet copy-pasters shouldn't change too many minds.

Using Crafty as the tool for evaluating human chess champions probably seemed like a good idea in 2006, after Crafty's strong showing at CCT6 in 2004, for instance.

jb